Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone. I just joined the forum and am excited to see Yamaha introduce the Wolverine. I've had a lot of different atv's over the years but never a side by side. I think my time has come. My last ride was an 06 Grizzly 660 and I loved that machine. Never a minute's trouble and ran like a scalded dog. But now that I'm retired I've been looking for something that I can use during hunting season and maybe some trail riding with my wife. I had thought a little on buying a used Rhino but I had a conversation with a sales guy at Big No. 1 Yamaha in Birmingham and he told me last year to sit tight that he thought Yamaha would be re-introducing the Rhino or something better. I sold my Griz and trailer and widened my gate so I am now officially "in the market" so to speak. I will say I was sorely tempted by the Honda Pioneer until Yamaha introduced the Wolverine. So now I'm waiting to see one up close and personal. I've seen on this forum where some have already pre-ordered and I wonder if I'm screwing up by not doing that, but it would be hard for me to pull the trigger sight unseen. I heard a lot of stories about the wait times for the Pioneer and I hope it's not that bad with the Wolverine. So that's where I am and I'm looking forward to seeing reviews and hearing first hand accounts from everyone here once they are available.

·
Banned
504 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My last atv was a 2007 Grizzly 700, awesome machine! I jumped to my first utv, a rzr 570. It has been no trouble but it's very basic. I will trade for a Wolverine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forum..
I traded a 2009 Rhino in on a 2016 Wolverine...never looked back. The machine tops out at 85 kph, but I'm not a speed demon and like the feel of trail riding of 60 kph or so...
Great handling and suspension. Been a Yamaha person for life and this is an amazing machine...

·
Registered
207 Posts
This thread is a year old

Reactions: TJay

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Old threads never die, they just get bumped back to the top.

Reactions: TJay

·
Registered
395 Posts
Haha. I was looking at the date thinking the web servers date is ahead 2 days. Its the 27th and the original post date says the 29th. Then I looked at the year. DOH!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to see I ain't the only one who does this. Usually after a few "barley pops".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts