Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,049 Posts
No, he is talking a shop "repair" manual I believe, not the owners manual which you can download. I have not found a source yet online, though I admit I have not contacted a dealer yet.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I just ordered one of each. I'll keep an operators manual on my Wolverine in a zip lock bag. And save the original for future use!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'd ask the parts department at the dealership. I'd expect them (if they are a good dealer) to be willing to order it for you.. that's weird that they won't ship it to Canada.
We suffer with shipping up here in Canada. Even our accessories are more expensive not to mention the exchange rate, but I still order what ever when ever lol As long as the wife don't know ;)

·
Registered
160 Posts
my brother in law lives in nova scotia and has an american address and mailbox setup in maine. He makes a couple of pitstops a year. Car loaded to the max...lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
my brother in law lives in nova scotia and has an american address and mailbox setup in maine. He makes a couple of pitstops a year. Car loaded to the max...lol
I phoned our dealer and the parts manager can download them and put it on a flash drive for next to nothing. He is gonna get back to me!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
$80-$140 is expensive, but so is shop labor. I would rather do something myself and save $80/hr. In most cases, you're paying to have some high school kid trying to figure out how to do something the first time. On a new machine, not a lot of experienced techs are available. I like to know that something is done right. You can't buy that kind of confidence, and sooner or later you will need to work on your machine on the trail. If someone has a free link to a PDF, or a copy of the file that can be emailed, shoot it may way.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts