Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
4,093 Posts
Hey did you know the RMAX Sport also has an adjustable seat and steering wheel?

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,350 Posts
They come in multiple spring rates.
Product Medical equipment Bicycle fork Line Font

Orange, Green, Blue, and Yellow.
Pick the color that works best for you. -ST

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But they aren't on their site for sale. Only the disconnects are listed for an rmax. Nothing else.
Just saw they listed more items for the rmax. $600 for the spring kit! Looks like there built for your weight and riding style

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Just saw they listed more items for the rmax. $600 for the spring kit! Looks like there built for your weight and riding style

If this is true then it must be new info.
This has been a tease for a long time and they took a lot of flack from the Rmax crowd when they were first releasing the package and did an Rmax review. They misrepresented it horribly and got all kinds of facts wrong. That’s why M O made that video. We all assumed they gave us the finger by never putting the spring package on the market. The video on installation has been out a long time but no package for purchase on the website.

Reactions: therebel19

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If this is true then it must be new info.
This has been a tease for a long time and they took a lot of flack from the Rmax crowd when they were first releasing the package and did an Rmax review. They misrepresented it horribly and got all kinds of facts wrong. That’s why M O made that video. We all assumed they gave us the finger by never putting the spring package on the market. The video on installation has been out a long time but no package for purchase on the website.
Yes it is new info. It’s all on there website as of today or yesterday! The videos were just put on YouTube as of last week from what I saw 👀

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
It’s all on there website as of today or yesterday! The videos were just put on YouTube as of last week from what I saw 👀
Well it’s official then.
That video was on YouTube a year ago.

Reactions: DirtRoadWarrior

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
No it was just last week! There installing the dual spring kit on a 2022 Rmax Sport!
Ah I just assumed it was the same one as they did earlier on the XTR

·
Premium Member
2022 Rmax Sport
376 Posts
No it was just last week! There installing the dual spring kit on a 2022 Rmax Sport! Scroll up to the 1st post in this thread and you’ll see the video!
I saw the same video for the sport last week. Left a comment on that video asking why it wasn't for sale yet. No reply as of yesterday morning.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I saw the same video for the sport last week. Left a comment on that video asking why it wasn't for sale yet. No reply as of yesterday morning.
Maybe they will finally list their limit strap package as well. Probably more interest in it.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
This DRS Kit is designed for Rmax's that already have the Crossover Collars. If your RMAX doesn't have the collars, then what?

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
This DRS Kit is designed for Rmax's that already have the Crossover Collars. If your RMAX doesn't have the collars, then what?
I just watched the vid. I didn’t realize the sport model had dual rate from factory.
That shouldn’t be a problem since ST sells silent crossover rings that a person could install.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I just watched the vid. I didn’t realize the sport model had dual rate from factory.
That shouldn’t be a problem since ST sells silent crossover rings that a person could install.
Ya, I'm pretty sure the 2022 Sport model is the only RMAX with crossover collars. Maybe we should inform Shock Therapy. They are marketing their "New" spring set-up for ALL RMAX's. :unsure:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts