Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Why do you want to hold the mud, muck, and grime in?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I had shock covers on a sport quad and they worked great! Kept all the dirt and mud out and all I had to do was hose them off after riding. Definitely want to get a set for the Wolverine!

Reactions: MikeZ

·
Registered
431 Posts
They are on ebay.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bought mine off E-bay $36, they are great. Never had any dirt or grime buildup inside? Just hose them off after riding.
Took them off to deep clean them after a year of riding and what do ya know, the shocks look like brand new.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Got delivered in 4 days. The fit is perfect. Have used on snowmobiles for years BUT these were the least expensive I have purchased. Thanks Hoene!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Glad I could help.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just ordered a blue set ($32.00 total) on eBay. Should be here on Monday 03/12/18.

·
Far from stock
Former decked out 16 wolverine
970 Posts
Can you post some pics when you get them?

I just ordered a blue set ($32.00 total) on eBay. Should be here on Monday 03/12/18.

Reactions: mtgeorge

·
Registered
90 Posts
Shock Covers came today. The blue is a little off from Yamaha blue but I think they still look good (the colors are actually a little 'closer' than they look in the pictures, if that makes sense). Other option was black. Very happy with the quality and they fit great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dozer370

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I'm usually against covering shocks, but this is what came out of the plastic stock covers when I just did my springs.

So I would either cover these things or remove the plastic pieces.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts