Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Has anyone seen or mounted a second battery kit? Where does it fit? Anyone think it's needed to run extra lights, winch, stereo, heated seats?
Thanks...its a big leap for that kit.

·
Registered
367 Posts
It has almost twice the battery in it that the grizzly 700 does and the only difference is that it has two break lights. Never had an issue on my grizzly with heated grips, stereo, light bar, winch (while plowing) head lights on ... I thibk you will be fine. I think the second battery would have its place if you wanted to listen to a stereo while parked with engine off

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking that. I have all the same on my Grizz, but this will have more lights, heated seats and a stereo. Probably just make sure the stereo doesn't run while off much. Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was thinking that. I have all the same on my Grizz, but this will have more lights, heated seats and a stereo. Probably just make sure the stereo doesn't run while off much. Thanks.
My yamaha dealer told me it was a waste of $$. The main battery can run anything they've had units in with 2 winches , light bars, stereos, heated seats etc . He told me don't waste your money on it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts