Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Thanks I have only cruised around the yard some definitely know they are on there. I have not done any sheave swap yet finally decided to go with Weller. Luckily the Yamaha brush guard offered no interference.
Keep us updated on how it does until you get clutching done (y)
Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,693 Posts
Reactions: SuperATV

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Got my wheels and tires today. Just finished putting them on. More pics will be in my build thread.

View attachment 98179

Huge thanks to SuperATV for getting us these arms!!
Any rubbing at full stop? Which sheave have you done or going to do? Looks bad ass!!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Just went for a short ride, no rub yet. Thinking once I get into a little more extreme terrain we'll see. But I did get full flex and full lock no rub... So maybe I'm good? I plan on the Hunterworks sheave. Although I did manage to hit 63mph on gps.. So I'm not mad.

Thanks! I really like how it turned out! Glad I went with the XTR370s

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Just went for a short ride, no rub yet. Thinking once I get into a little more extreme terrain we'll see. But I did get full flex and full lock no rub... So maybe I'm good? I plan on the Hunterworks sheave. Although I did manage to hit 63mph on gps.. So I'm not mad.

Thanks! I really like how it turned out! Glad I went with the XTR370s
[/QUOTE
I think with the lift you are going to be golden if if rub a little on rare occasion would prefer to lose turning radius. Those system 3 wheels really look great. Any idea of weight of tire and wheel? I was considering the Sedona trail saws or these 370’s, they are impressive so far.

Reactions: 1slo_CR

·
Registered
2019 X2 RSpec SE
81 Posts
I went for a bit of a ride last night and zero rub with the 30s and the SATV arms, it would rub good when flexed and turning with my 28s and stock front arms. You guys will be very shocked how different your machines feel with the sheave and lighter weights. :geek: Your rig looks great 1slo_CR 👍

·
Registered
2019 X2 RSpec SE
81 Posts
Finally got the weight on my 30x10x14 Sedona Rock A Billy's and 14x7 rims. Total weight with a little dirt is 52.5 pds. No more riding but hoping to get out on some good rides after I am off shift on the 21st :geek:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
The SATV Offset arms are high clearance, especially the rears!
Everyone be careful of this!
He’s from China and he made three posts this morning. Problem is, is that they are posts others have previously made. They are made to look like his post. One of the posts is mine.
If you click on the jiberish at the bottom for his signature, it takes you to one of those scam looking websites

Meaning the post above yours 1solo.

·
Registered
2019 X2 RSpec SE
81 Posts
It seemed like a weird post and then it was removed. Assumed it must have been some type of spam posting. Glad it was removed and hopefully nobody got stung.

·
Registered
Ohio - 2020 X2 XT-R
260 Posts
Everyone be careful of this!
He’s from China and he made three posts this morning. Problem is, is that they are posts others have previously made. They are made to look like his post. One of the posts is mine.
If you click on the jiberish at the bottom for his signature, it takes you to one of those scam looking websites

Meaning the post above yours 1solo.
Thank you for that. I'm glad I refrained from clicking on that now.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Question for the guys that have installed rear arms, have any of you noticed if the factory zerk fitting on the lower hub pivot tube tries to hit the arms? I think once the weight is back on the tires if will be fine but not sure if a full droop at speed would be OK or not. I will try and get pictures later.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts