Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
I noticed the 2020+ front arms show in stock but once you "add to cart" it says this item is unavailable????
Not sure what is going on with their website, the x2 listing for the arms are in stock and able to be added to cart. I inquired about this on Friday afternoon with them and they confirmed the x2’s arms are in stock and the same as the x4’s. Not sure why they even have two separate stock numbers. Mine will be delivered on Wednesday, should have them on by the weekend. Hopefully they are the same I know the factory arms are!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not sure what is going on with their website, the x2 listing for the arms are in stock and able to be added to cart. I inquired about this on Friday afternoon with them and they confirmed the x2’s arms are in stock and the same as the x4’s. Not sure why they even have two separate stock numbers. Mine will be delivered on Wednesday, should have them on by the weekend. Hopefully they are the same I know the factory arms are!
Keep us posted if you will. I'm not really needing them yet but thought about going ahead and getting them. I think the front and rear arms on a 2020+ (3" more overall wheelbase) would be awesome. I really want to at least do the front and see if I can fit maybe 29s or 30s.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Keep us posted if you will. I'm not really needing them yet but thought about going ahead and getting them. I think the front and rear arms on a 2020+ (3" more overall wheelbase) would be awesome. I really want to at least do the front and see if I can fit maybe 29s or 30s.
Definitely will do, I am going with 30’s probably carnivores. Raceline 14x7 wheels just came in Thursday

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Think I'm going to try 30" terrabites if you're work out. Are you running any other lift on yours currently?
just the arms. After seeing some of the issues people have had with bending the shock mounts steered clear of that the lift option
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light

Reactions: DLX2

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got my arms today. One side is done. I'll get the other hopefully tomorrow.

View attachment 98009

Everything fit as it should. Came with both 10mm/12mm (pre/post 2020 models) bushings.
With the 1 side installed, did you try and mount one of the 30s to see if the clearance was there for them? By the way, I think those wheels are going to look awesome with the color of your machine. If you do end up with 30s are you running a machined sheave as well?

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Got my arms today. One side is done. I'll get the other hopefully tomorrow.

View attachment 98009

Everything fit as it should. Came with both 10mm/12mm (pre/post 2020 models) bushings.
Great job!! Mine arrived today also, ordered new upper ball joints rather than try to get out and back in. How hard was it to get them out? Ball joints should arrive tomorrow hopefully in time to get all installed.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
With the 1 side installed, did you try and mount one of the 30s to see if the clearance was there for them? By the way, I think those wheels are going to look awesome with the color of your machine. If you do end up with 30s are you running a machined sheave as well?
No I did not order rims and tires yet. I wanted to get these arms on and see how much room I actually have and pick a tire from here.
Great job!! Mine arrived today also, ordered new upper ball joints rather than try to get out and back in. How hard was it to get them out? Ball joints should arrive tomorrow hopefully in time to get all installed.
I knocked my upper ball joints out with a 1" deep well socket on my lap with an 18oz hammer.. They were not difficult at all in any way shape or form.

·
Registered
41 Posts
No I did not order rims and tires yet. I wanted to get these arms on and see how much room I actually have and pick a tire from here.

I knocked my upper ball joints out with a 1" deep well socket on my lap with an 18oz hammer.. They were not difficult at all in any way shape or form.
Sorry man, I was getting you and freedom mixed up. He was the one that ordered the gold colored racelines a few post above.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts

Thanks, maybe I’ll give that a try and keep new as spare.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Sorry man, I was getting you and freedom mixed up. He was the one that ordered the gold colored racelines a few post above.
I will definitely get some pictures posted with measurements ASAP. I decided to go with system 3 Xtr370’s 30x10-14 “XTR, right on the tire can’t go wrong” but they won’t arrive until next week. Going with a JBS sheave since they are the only ones that have already done any testing with 30” tires. Thought about the Weller racing sheave but pretty big price difference. I was concerned that the wheels were a little more gold than bronze color but when they arrived it’s a perfect match.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Going with XTR370s as well.
Hunterworks kit, just call and they'll be able to get you setup with the right stuff!

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Got the arms installed, all went well other than short 4 zerk grease fittings. I called SATV from here on out I imagine all you need should be included. X4 looks awesome!!! Thanks SuperATV for all these great parts.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

21 - 40 of 71 Posts