Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I see there are now rear offset arms (2020+) on their website. I called today and was told to expect to see front offset arms for the 2020+ models very soon. Both I believe are 1.5" offsets. The 3" of additional wheelbase and improved approach/departure angles would be nice.

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine X4 XTR
165 Posts
Man, that's awesome, I definitely wouldn't mind a little more wheelbase out of the X4. I assume they are not "high clearance"?

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
I called also but they didn’t have any information to offer about the fronts. Thanks for posting your findings, definitely in on that upgrade—-description says can fit up to 35’s!!? With that upgrade and upgraded shocks It would put the Rmax thoughts to rest——maybe

Reactions: Bill_B

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Wolverine X4 XTR
165 Posts
I called also but they didn’t have any information to offer about the fronts. Thanks for posting your findings, definitely in on that upgrade—-description says can fit up to 35’s!!? With that upgrade and upgraded shocks It would put the Rmax thoughts to rest——maybe
And you'll likely still have a significantly tighter turning radius. I'm expecting some loss with the high clearance forward/rearward set arms but shouldn't be near the 4' difference between the 2 now.

·
Vendor
515 Posts
The front update should be coming soon for the 2020+. I'm pretty sure it was just bushings, hardware, and pivot blocks. Should have been ready long ago, but it was delayed over and over to keep up with current stuff. I don't have an exact date, but should be very very soon.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Thanks for the update. Any information available from testing on how much turning radius is reduced? Looks like a set installed on the x2 on your website.

·
Registered
2020 Wolverine X2 XT-R
74 Posts
Does anyone know if this adds any width at all? I'd prefer to keep my width exactly where it is now.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Does anyone know if this adds any width at all? I'd prefer to keep my width exactly where it is now.
No width will stay the same or you would be needing new axles with it. Just adds 1.5 " to wheel base

Reactions: Ron505

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
The front update should be coming soon for the 2020+. I'm pretty sure it was just bushings, hardware, and pivot blocks. Should have been ready long ago, but it was delayed over and over to keep up with current stuff. I don't have an exact date, but should be very very soon.
Any word for Rmax4 rear arms? It needs them bad.

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
My arms should be to me by Tuesday. I can let you know then for sure but I don’t think they would be any wider with using stock length axles

Reactions: SuperATV and Ron505

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
My rear arms arrived today, dang they are beefy!!! Incredibly fast shipping, can’t wait to get them on. Definitely appear to be same length as stock.

Reactions: SuperATV and Ron505

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Installed the Satv offset arms today, perfect fit and finish. I picked up the full 1.5” that is advertised between tire and frame as well as incredible amount clearance underneath. Can’t wait for the fronts to be in stock!!
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
35 Posts
The wheel looks centered properly now in the wheel well like it should be 👍

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
The wheel looks centered properly now in the wheel well like it should be 👍
Agreed, looks much better centered. Axle really seems to be at the same angle also so shouldn’t be an issue with long term durability

Reactions: Ron505

·
Registered
35 Posts
The wheels not being centered on the 18&19’s drive me crazy what were the designers thinks?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts