Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Epic, how is your light bar mounted? The plastic looked to flimsy to support the weight. And which light bar do u have if u don't mind me askin

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Epic, how is your light bar mounted? The plastic looked to flimsy to support the weight. And which light bar do u have if u don't mind me askin
It's braced under the bottom, we ripped a 2x4 so basically a 2x2 that's weather treated and painted black. It's up against the front of the roll cage.
The light mount bracket and 2x2 have the roof sandwiched. I didn't want to drill into the roll cage. So this work great.

It works and the brace isn't noticeable. Especially with my mirror mounted.

Light is 15 inches. I can't remember is that's the bar length, or total length from mount to mount. I can post a link to it though..It's cheap, works great and sealed very well.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think you could of used a couple more people to give you some advice and get in the way lol!
I know!, it was a trail ride for a local off road atv/utv club. A lot of groups came out to ride. If I had to guess I'd say 150 people and 100 vehicles ranging from dirt bikes50cc and up, rzr 170, 4 wheeler, side x side and a ranger 6x6.

The only wolverine though;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts