Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to find something to use on the underside of my wolverine to make it easy to clean. I'm not sure how to post a video But I've seen on YouTube where someone put it on motorcycle fenders and the mud won't stick. I know they had a spray for the underside of a mower deck to stop grass from sticking but I am not able to find any. Have you found anything that helps shorten cleanup time

·
Registered
113 Posts
I use SC1,found it works the best so far.No touch& other tire shine products,Wd40 wash off when riding through water or mud.These products do make the unit look like new if you spray them on after you wash & dry it.Also tried Pam spray cooking oil,it works better than the tire shine & Wd40,but ants really like it out in the woods.Only thing is SC1 is $10-$15 a can,the others are $2-$4 a can.

·
November WOTM Winner!
878 Posts
I've never used it for this application, but I bet Aerospace 303 protectant would work well

·
Registered
575 Posts
I use SC1,found it works the best so far.No touch& other tire shine products,Wd40 wash off when riding through water or mud.These products do make the unit look like new if you spray them on after you wash & dry it.Also tried Pam spray cooking oil,it works better than the tire shine & Wd40,but ants really like it out in the woods.Only thing is SC1 is $10-$15 a can,the others are $2-$4 a can.
I use sc1 after washing. Wd40 just to shed the water and mud off when riding. It's something that needs be applied just before a big ride. Cleaning it's tons easier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts