Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sun top makes the RMAX 4 too tall to fit in the garage. Any alternative roof designs that are smaller/less tall?

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 1000-4 standard, Alpha glass , Seizmik pursuit mirrors, BFG K3 tires, D-Drive Mode
45 Posts
The sun top makes the RMAX 4 too tall to fit in the garage. Any alternative roof designs that are smaller/less tall?
I may be in the same boat with a new RMAX 1000 X4. My garage door has a vertical opening of 80". Factory dimensions state the height of the RMAX without a roof is 80" If that is true and it won't fit, I may have to go to 28" tires with hope that drops it down. Any thoughts....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Check this out.
Using a Jeep JKU sun shade for Rmax 4
It was posted a couple of days ago.
I may be in the same boat with a new RMAX 1000 X4. My garage door has a vertical opening of 80". Factory dimensions state the height of the RMAX without a roof is 80" If that is true and it won't fit, I may have to go to 28" tires with hope that drops it down. Any thoughts....
Move so you can fit the Rmax lol.
Smaller tires should work but then you are sacrificing traction and capabilities.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 1000-4 standard, Alpha glass , Seizmik pursuit mirrors, BFG K3 tires, D-Drive Mode
45 Posts
Move so you can fit the Rmax lol.
Smaller tires should work but then you are sacrificing traction and capabilities.
Just ordered the jeep top as well since it appears to be impossible to get the OEM top from Yamaha. Will post results when installed.

·
Registered
'21 Max4, Full Poly Windshield, Custom Soft Top, Badlands 5000# Winch,
71 Posts
Try going to a local shop to see if they can make a soft top for you. I went to a local place that makes boat covers and bought boat cover material and sewed up my own soft top.
Plant community Plant Motor vehicle Botany Automotive tire
Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle Tent

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Why not use a sheet of 1/8” thick aluminum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts