Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We go to Buena Vista, Salida areas. tons of riding there. Leadville is up the road and it's ATV UTV friendly now.

·
June WOTM Winner!
98 Posts
We go to Buena Vista, Salida areas. tons of riding there. Leadville is up the road and it's ATV UTV friendly now.
Hello DJ, Your comment about Leadville hit close to hame been going to Twin for oh, 50 yrs so just how "Friendly" are they? I can not see them leting you on Harrison St.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Howdy fella's I am looking to make a trip to CO. this coming September I know I want to spend at least a day on the Alpine loop , where else is great riding in CO for a 60" machine I was recently in Pagosa Springs and Rigdeway hunting and I say to hell with Elk I wanna hit the trails.

·
June WOTM Winner!
98 Posts
Howdy fella's I am looking to make a trip to CO. this coming September I know I want to spend at least a day on the Alpine loop , where else is great riding in CO for a 60" machine I was recently in Pagosa Springs and Rigdeway hunting and I say to hell with Elk I wanna hit the trails.
Man, I do not see how you could go wrong spending it in Taylor Park! That Alpine trail is on the south edge of it and on that side you have a few trails then going to the north a bunch more! DJPAINTER has brought up a lot on the east side of the Park that I want to ride and hope next year to start. I have years of fishing Twin Lakes and camping up there but want to ride around there because I've read about so much of the history of the area. Hope this helps or makes it hard to decide!! LOL

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Taylor Park is awesome. I have only riden a small amout of it. I ride out of St. Elmo. The High Rocky Riders sponser a fall event called the fall Color tour in mid September. Guided tours lots of fun.
We Rode 80 miles one day from St Elmo all the way to Taylor Park and back through Pitken and Hancock Pass.
PM me if you have any questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts