1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
That's gonna burn some eyeballs!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I like some of the Mictuning switches, they have cool logos for some of them. I did buy a few and am considering getting a few more to swap out my generic ones. He's what I have for switches but haven't installed it yet. IMG_0957.JPG IMG_0959.JPG IMG_0964.JPG

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm thinking of putting them where the warning label is because I might install a Firestorm heater where the lower cubby hole is.
In the picture is appears that it might not fit, but it's actually the same width as the white label.
I still need to get an actual horn, my friend might have some from old motorcycles. Other switches include winch in/out, a Dual USB charging ports and the right most is a charging port for my Genius G3500 smart battery charger.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
these guys have some cool switches too
OTRATTW

Reactions: Traxnorth

·
Registered
48 Posts
I mounted a 14 " light bar under the roof facing rear my buddys son likes to ride up my ass he hasnt seen the lightbar yet i think this switch is very fitting[iurl="http://www.wolverineforums.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10202&d=1455753351"]
[/iurl]
do you have a pic of your light bar mounted? what mounting brackets did you use? getting ready to put a 32in light bar on the back of mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts