Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 4 Base
42 Posts
The one behind the rear seats. The bend in the middle should go up like a camel's hump.
How confident are you in this? The one behind the front seats on mine and the back one both go down. I don’t see how the front one could go up so one would go up and the other down?

just seems odd and I can’t find any factory pics showing it up either.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
410 Posts
No question y’all are right. I see the pics. Still seems odd. Wonder if it is part of the rollover protection
I can guarantee the factory rear glass will not work properly with it flipped upside-down.

·
Registered
RMAX 2 XT-R
419 Posts
I can guarantee the factory rear glass will not work properly with it flipped upside-down.
I never noticed but I don't have a 4 seater either...... that's funny how often they install them upside down...... even some product web sites have them backwards🤣

The front overhead bar gets installed backwards often as well, so the mirror bracket doesn't allow for the front windshield install either. Some cat on YouTube even has a video on how to remount the mirror so the windshield fits. 🤣

Once again this forum is invaluable for info.....i personally benefitted from the backwards overhead bar tip last year. Thanks to all that contribute.
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper Font Gas

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was going to suggest backing the Rmax into the trailer but no need now. Wow that is close.

My bars are upside-down also. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
It seems to me that replacing that bar with a straight bar would add a decent amount of strength to the rear of the cage.

Reactions: therebel19

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All - about to take delivery of a new RMAX4 and I am a little concerned about the height in my enclosed trailer. I have 81" at the door opening ( has a dove tail ) and 84" once inside. You guys figure I can squeak through the door sill by just airing down the rears? Another potential option is to go into comfort setting on the shocks and have someone sit on the tailgate I suppose? All suggestions welcome...
My xtr is only 75 inches high. Shouldn't be a problem.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts