Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
899 Posts
I have a flip up window on my RMAX4 looking for a back window that will work with Yamaha storage box.Also who makes a good side curtain for rear doors? Thanks
More detailed reply in your inbox.

· Registered
2022 RMAX4 1000 XT-R
10 Posts
I have a flip up window on my RMAX4 looking for a back window that will work with Yamaha storage box.Also who makes a good side curtain for rear doors? Thanks
I have both the flip up rear glass and storage box on my 22 RMAX4 XT-R , they fit fine. I swap back and forth between removing back seats and storage box and putting tail gate on for carrying 2 dog, or if I carry 4 people put the seats and storage box back in.

I use ducks nets for window nets on all 4 doors help keeps the pooches from getting slapped by branches etc. Yamaha Wolverine Rmax Window Nets | Ducks Nets | Kittanning

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood Automotive tire
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Grey Gas
Automotive lighting Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

· Registered
'18 Viking, '22 RMAX2
74 Posts
I've got the OEM sliding back window, I like it and works fine with the OEM box.
I have the same: oem rear slider with oem storage box on my '22 RMAX2. No interference issues on the 2, can't say anything about the 4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts