Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent an email to Razor Back Offroad regarding a rear rack for the RMax, this was their response. If anyone else would be interested, maybe give them a shout.

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to us and taking an interest in our products. We currently don’t have any plans to build a cargo rack for the RMAX but we are collecting feedback on that machine to see if it is something that we want to get into. I have passed your interest to the Engineering staff and I will save your information so if we do design products for it I will reach out and let you know.

Thank you,

Alex Rodriguez

Inventive Edge, LLC
dba Razor Back Offroad
3190 Industrial Way
Mountain Home, ID 83647
Phone: (208) 696-7230
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like you and Budro both did a nice jobs, different designs but both awesome. I am envious of your skills. I'm just okay with a wrench, not so much for fabrication and welding. If you ever look at selling these let me know.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Good work, there are a lot of people on this forum alone wanting a rack option. With this info each person should send them an email. Maybe they will decide it’s worth their while.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Just sent an email to them! :)

Good work, there are a lot of people on this forum alone wanting a rack option. With this info each person should send them an email. Maybe they will decide it’s worth their while.

Reactions: Budro2

·
Registered
702 Posts
I got this back from them shortly ago:

Good morning,

Thank you for reaching out to us and taking an interest in our products. However, we are still collecting feedback on if that is a machine that we are wanting to get into next. I have passed this request to our engineering staff to let them know that we are receiving more interest on the RMAX. If we do build products for it I will reach out to you and let you know what is available. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts