Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Nice! How much? Does it sag if you put heavy items in it?

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,693 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is the bag I put in. It was designed as a rack bag, but it is easily mounted to the roof as an eyebrow bag. Here is my post on it.
Here is a link to the bag. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092ZBDGW9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_YR30TDRC6WRP4JVFNJKY

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just received it this week. Very well built and fits well. I'm mainly using it for rain gear, first aid kit, flashlight etc. It doesn't sag for what I'm using it for. You could easily lace a bungee strap from the front roll bar to the back if you have issues. One added feature is it insulates the roof for heat and sound. Not a major effect - but noticeable. I'm pleased with it. At the price this is at it should be a cheap generic bag. It's not.

·
Registered
2021 X2-XTR
36 Posts
I'm wondering this also fits the 2022 X2 since the front and rear windows are the same. I emailed to find out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Will this fit an rmax 4
The youtube video I provided a couple posts ago would lead me to believe that they would fit

·
Registered
2021 X2-XTR
36 Posts
I just ordered one for my X2; will post pics when I get it.

Reactions: atkbike

·
Registered
259 Posts
I installed mine last night. The overall quality of the bag is very good. It's more heavy duty than the super atv bag I had in my RZR. My only complaint is that the zippers seem to be on the wrong side. When seated, the zipper is closest to the windshield, so when you use it, you have to reach around to put in/out items. Every other overhead bag I've had, you open the zipper at the rear of the bag and slide things forward. It works, it's just awkward. I tried putting the bag in backwards. That works but you get a weird bunching at the corners. Some pics of it in backwards. The backward fit is good enough for me. I like it better
Automotive tire Sleeve Yellow Grey Tints and shades

Automotive lighting Hood Light Automotive tire Yellow

Hand Grey Automotive design Pen Tints and shades

Tire Light Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Don't put it in backwards. Fit is crumby if you do that. The zippers are positioned that way so if you don't fully zip them closed, stuff won't come out when you drive. If it's a big deal, text/call Dave at No Excuses UTV and have him reverse the zipper location on a new one. He's pretty flexible.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts