Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've read through previous threads and have come up with a plan.

I purchased a set of these:

Font Fashion accessory Human leg Carmine Machine

Now I need a pair of these:

Font Automotive exterior Auto part Bumper Technology

A couple sets of these:

White Font Rectangle Gas Auto part

And one of these:

Automotive lighting Font Gesture Body jewelry Gadget

Please let me know if I'm on the right track. If you have a better system, I'd love to see it. That said, I don't want to cut holes in my seats.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think your on the right track. Can you post a link to where you found the shoulder mounts? You need to make sure they are the correct size for the rear cross bar.
Shoulder mounts are from FastLab for $110 a pair. Available for 1.50" and 1.75" bar diameter. Link below.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Shoulder mounts are from FastLab for $110 a pair. Available for 1.50" and 1.75" bar diameter. Link below.

I don't think you need the drop mount. I took my Pro Armor harness right to the bar.

·
Registered
637 Posts
You can install by wrapping the crossing bar but I did the Fastlab drop mounts, they lower the attachment point that gets the harness closer to the recommended over the shoulder angle.

The Tusk belt extenders do not fit without modification, they're made for the YXZ. You'll need to grind down one side to get the bolt thru the hole. The material gets really thin by the mounting hole but I don't think it's a problem. You only need one set, the door side attachment does not require the extender.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts