Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys did a quick search for a thread of just pics of everything and anything rmax.. sorry if I missed it..if there isn’t let’s get a thread going for us guys who are still waiting for ours and living thru the forums..anything from stock, accessories, wheel, pics out on trails and whatever else.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have not done much to it yet, have front and rear Super ATV windshield, and made some finder flare. Will be add light bar, replacing the winch cable, have HMF rear bumper ordered.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes I think they turned out ok, could use more on the rear bed, will have to see if anyone comes out with a kit for the Rmax.

Reactions: Mad Dog_037

·
Registered
67 Posts
Beauty machine..those fender flares looking good what did you use and how did you mount them?..thinking of the same rear windsheild how are you liking that?
Thank you it will never look that clean again.

I used the husky long john finder flare kit, you will have to cut them, there are two existing screws in the front then I used self tapping screws. I like the rear windshield has a good fit. Going to take my first ride this weekend with the Rmax so will see how ev

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha RMAX 2 XT-R 1000
1,693 Posts
Not mine. Looks like it will get through a mess pretty well.

Best part of that video, the kid annoyed with dad's antics, "your tires are not on the ground dad" LOL...she's on to his tricks!

·
Registered
2021 RMax 2 Gray in Nova Scotia
1,167 Posts
That thing looks pretty. Nice job on the fenders.

Did you add a rubber strip over the windshield hinge?

Oh, and your front bumper cover is misaligned.

I have not done much to it yet, have front and rear Super ATV windshield, and made some finder flare. Will be add light bar, replacing the winch cable, have HMF rear bumper ordered. View attachment 90304 View attachment 90305

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you it will never look that clean again.

I used the husky long john finder flare kit, you will have to cut them, there are two existing screws in the front then I used self tapping screws. I like the rear windshield has a good fit. Going to take my first ride this weekend with the Rmax so will see how ev
Awesome let us know after the ride.. once it gets buried in mud.. it will never look the same again lol

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts
Awesome let us know after the ride.. once it gets buried in mud.. it will never look the same again lol
Im still picking tiny rocks out of crevices from the first mud run in my RMAX.

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,937 Posts
Yeah, you could be tracked down too easily!!

Looking quite respectable now.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,490 Posts
Thinking I need to cool everybody off after those desert pics. HAHAHA

1 - 20 of 157 Posts