• Bolts directly to your frame
  • Compatible with all A-arms
  • Does not affect tire size
  • UV-resistant powder coating for long-lasting durability

• Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 2 : 2021+
  • Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 4 : 2021+
NOTE: Some drilling is required.

Keep the Trail Out
When you ride on rough terrain, your front tires kick up all sorts of debris that beats the hell out of your fender wells. Without protection, rocks and sticks can damage your machine or injure your passengers. Get protected with SuperATV’s Inner Fender Guards for the Yamaha Wolverine RMAX. They keep debris out and keep you safe.

Lightweight Aluminum Strength
You need RMAX fender well protectors that can stand up to everything your Wolverine was built for. That’s why we make them with 1/8” aluminum plating that’s protected by a UV-resistant powder coating. They’re strong but lightweight and bolt directly to your frame—nothing’s gonna knock them loose. They’ll make sure your UTV stays in one piece.

Doesn’t Limit Your Max Tire Size
Most inner fender guards limit your max tire size, but ours are carefully designed to stay out of the way. Your tires will rub on your stock components before they touch our guards. They’re a no-compromise upgrade. So what are you waiting for?

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,534 Posts
Looks great apparently a must have for many to have. You likely sell a ton.
Way to go addressing safety options Yamaha ignores.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
420 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
RMAX INNER FENDER GUARDS

Link: Home Page - SuperATV

• Made of heavy-duty 1/8” aluminum plating
  • Over 5 times stronger than your factory firewall
  • Bolts directly to your frame
  • Compatible with all A-arms
  • Does not affect tire size
  • UV-resistant powder coating for long-lasting durability

• Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 2 : 2021+
  • Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 4 : 2021+
NOTE: Some drilling is required.

Keep the Trail Out
When you ride on rough terrain, your front tires kick up all sorts of debris that beats the hell out of your fender wells. Without protection, rocks and sticks can damage your machine or injure your passengers. Get protected with SuperATV’s Inner Fender Guards for the Yamaha Wolverine RMAX. They keep debris out and keep you safe.

Lightweight Aluminum Strength
You need RMAX fender well protectors that can stand up to everything your Wolverine was built for. That’s why we make them with 1/8” aluminum plating that’s protected by a UV-resistant powder coating. They’re strong but lightweight and bolt directly to your frame—nothing’s gonna knock them loose. They’ll make sure your UTV stays in one piece.

Doesn’t Limit Your Max Tire Size
Most inner fender guards limit your max tire size, but ours are carefully designed to stay out of the way. Your tires will rub on your stock components before they touch our guards. They’re a no-compromise upgrade. So what are you waiting for?
Will these work with with the SATV block off plates?

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,030 Posts
They should've used these instead of carriage bolts and nuts.
Household hardware Automotive lighting Cylinder Auto part Rim

But it is a nice design.

·
Registered
RMAX 2 XT-R
445 Posts
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Tire Wheel

Tire Automotive tire Tread Plant Road surface

Hood Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Bumper

Automotive tire Gesture Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

IM IN! I was just in the process of making a pattern. Saved me a lot of work. THANKS SATV!
Just included some pics to remind folks what these are for.
Behind the brake and on top of the accelerator..... was a bad situation.
BUY THESE NOW!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Let us know how they work out for you.

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
IM IN! I was just in the process of making a pattern. Saved me a lot of work. THANKS SATV!
Just included some pics to remind folks what these are for.
Behind the brake and on top of the accelerator..... was a bad situation.
BUY THESE NOW!
Hell yeah buddy! We were already in the process of working on these when I saw your initial post. I told the shop guys that that these need done for the RMAX....like NOW! Lol! The thought of a stick popping up through there is always in the back of mind mind and scares the crap out of me.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
They should've used these instead of carriage bolts and nuts.
View attachment 99779
But it is a nice design.
Nutserts are not good to include with anything your selling. People come up with creative ways to screw up using them.

I've had to change my thinking with a few products I've been selling for the buggies. With the Samurai stuff most everyone had a good bit of experience and mechanical ability. Weld together parts sold easily. Designing SXS parts you have assume the owner may own basic hand tools, but may not have any idea what to do with them.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Nutserts are not good to include with anything your selling. People come up with creative ways to screw up using them.

I've had to change my thinking with a few products I've been selling for the buggies. With the Samurai stuff most everyone had a good bit of experience and mechanical ability. Weld together parts sold easily. Designing SXS parts you have assume the owner may own basic hand tools, but may not have any idea what to do with them.
Ya, installing nutserts can be a little tricky without the proper tools, but I was implying that SATV should've had them installed for us. Carriage bolts and 1/8" thick soft aluminum may not work well. Let me know what you find out during your install. Thanks!

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
4,534 Posts
I couldn't really see the hardware setup but adding big stainless washers maybe needed. Whatever is used is not stainless will rust otherwise. Carriage bolts are available plated and would last better than non plated.

Edit:
Once they're on they're not likely to ever need to be removed I suppose. As long as the barrier and resistance to deforming doesn't require it for straightening out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts