Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just drove by Steadmans in Tooele, Utah and they have atleast 8 rmax base models that havnt been assembled yet in stock.

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
175 Posts
Outlaw Motorsports in Enterprise, Oregon (NE corner of Oregon) has one base gray Rmax 1000-4 in stock as of 2/21/21. They are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Really nice folks, good to work with!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just drove by Steadmans in Tooele, Utah and they have atleast 8 rmax base models that havnt been assembled yet in stock.
I live in Tooele and it's the first place I looked. I could have ordered the 4 seater XT-R through them but there dealer costs are ridiculous. I am driving 1.5hrs south to Big Pine Sports and saving about 2K in fees. 25,850.00 OTD. The next dealer Moto United they were at 27,265.00 OTD Karl Malone was a rip off at 29,000.00 and some change. I wan't one but I also want a good deal.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is weird, I have never been charged dealer fees, set up fees or freight fees from them.

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I just dont remener paying those fees. I Don't know if it still does but it used to say that they didn't charge any fees in their commercials.

·
Registered
75 Posts
No, I just dont remener paying those fees. I Don't know if it still does but it used to say that they didn't charge any fees in their commercials.
Oh there were fees, Frieght,Doc Fees,Misc Fees, I got sticker shock and said okay thanks I will keep looking around. I could have went to Idaho and got it for 24,400.00 OTD then come back to utah and pay tax and license.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't blame ya, when I get me a rmax one day. I'll have to pay more attention.

Reactions: RmaxUt074

·
Registered
75 Posts
When I drove by Steadmans to get some dimensions for something I want to add to mine when I get it, everything
built and not built has been sold. The salesman said they have more ordered but they are sold before they even get them.

·
Registered
Montana, USA
68 Posts
For any of you are interested in a gray base RMAX2, call the dealer where I bought my 2020 X2. It's listed as in stock for $19,799. Probably a long drive for most of you but there's no sales tax in Montana and this dealer was very good to me.
All Inventory for Sale | Granite Sportland, Philipsburg MT

Update: Somebody has a new RMAX2. This one's gone now.

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
145 Posts
When I drove by Steadmans to get some dimensions for something I want to add to mine when I get it, everything
built and not built has been sold. The salesman said they have more ordered but they are sold before they even get them.
Any word on when yours will be delivered?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Any word on when yours will be delivered?
Nope, Jared is still hoping sometime this month but nothing solid.

I just talked a guy that works in the plant 1 in injection molding on face book. He said when they went back to work there inventory on parts were next to none and they are working 12hr shift + Saturdays to try to catch up now that they have parts. The bad thing about rushing things is people tend to not pay as much attention to detail because they are just slamming stuff together. I sure hope quality control is on the job and paying attention.

I really haven't been waiting to long I put my deposit down in Feb and since he did get a delivery a couple weeks ago and it had one XTR in it, I'm now first in line for the next one that comes in.

Reactions: Jimbo and Hahny

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
145 Posts
Nope, Jared is still hoping sometime this month but nothing solid.

I just talked a guy that works in the plant 1 in injection molding on face book. He said when they went back to work there inventory on parts were next to none and they are working 12hr shift + Saturdays to try to catch up now that they have parts. The bad thing about rushing things is people tend to not pay as much attention to detail because they are just slamming stuff together. I sure hope quality control is on the job and paying attention.

I really haven't been waiting to long I put my deposit down in Feb and since he did get a delivery a couple weeks ago and it had one XTR in it, I'm now first in line for the next one that comes in.
Hang in there RmaxUt074. It's worth the wait. The Rmax is quite the machine and you are in for a real treat. As for QC, I wouldn't be to concerned with that, because if I had to guess Yamaha has their assembly line on high watch right now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hang in there RmaxUt074. It's worth the wait. The Rmax is quite the machine and you are in for a real treat. As for QC, I wouldn't be to concerned with that, because if I had to guess Yamaha has their assembly line on high watch right now.
I'm impatiently waiting for sure. It's the right rig for me and my family. It not just about trail riding for us, though it will get some in the summer. It will be used for hunting all fall and through the winter. It has all the right things and we will drive the wheels off of it before we get rid of it.

I'm sure your right and they are keeping an eye on things.

Reactions: Hahny

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 2 XT-R
145 Posts
Damn if Big Pine Sports doesn't move some inventory. It sounds like they have sold more units than anybody else in the US. I'm sure Yamaha is catering to them for sure.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Damn if Big Pine Sports doesn't move some inventory. It sounds like they have sold more units than anybody else in the US. I'm sure Yamaha is catering to them for sure.
I'm sure hoping so, They do move a ton. They just got some new teryxs in last week and probably sold them already. There a great machine. My father-in-law owns one and the thing just keeps on going. Hoping soon he will get another yamaha delivery. Crossing fingers.

Reactions: Hahny
1 - 18 of 18 Posts