Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
One thing for sure regarding SATV Is that they have built there whole business on taking constructive criticism from people who test there products.
There's a lot of great folks and good buddies in this video. AND...we have a newer building down the road now! The "innovation center!" I just moved in to my new spot about a month ago! This place is a SxS wonderland!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
There's a lot of great folks and good buddies in this video. AND...we have a newer building down the road now! The "innovation center!" I just moved in to my new spot about a month ago! This place is a SxS wonderland!
Very nice! You guys have some haters out there (I ride with one) but the fact of the matter is you are on the forums, you hear our wants, you take care of your customers.

·
Vendor
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Very nice! You guys have some haters out there (I ride with one) but the fact of the matter is you are on the forums, you hear our wants, you take care of your customers.
Lol! Yep...like the ol' Ford, Chevy, Dodge thing. We've been in this industry longer than just about anyone....and we are by-far the biggest manufacturer of aftermarket parts out there. Its inevitable to pick up some haters along the way. We've moved the SxS world along and built a HUGE target to carry along the way. Lol! Most are from way back....before there was so much good shared knowledge out there. I've tried to educate along the way.

Nowadays, there's way more information and experience in the SxS world. Instead of blaming a broke axle on the manufacturer....many people just understand the risk they took when they went full send into the mud hole...or rolled it down the hill...and the veteran SxS community is also there to help out. 10 years ago, hell 5 years ago, it was all still very new and most guys were going far beyond the limits of these machines before understanding their breaking points. Now...I get to say, "Good, I'm glad you busted that axle and didn't grenade your diff or transmission," and most understand. Its crazy to see how far this stuff has come. Hell, I remember telling guys about 10 years ago that they were just nuts trying to run 32"s.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I probably missed a lot of sales over the holidays and stuff but [mention]SuperATV [/mention] , any idea if there is anything coming up that would put these bad boys on sale!?

·
Vendor
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I probably missed a lot of sales over the holidays and stuff but [mention]SuperATV [/mention] , any idea if there is anything coming up that would put these bad boys on sale!?
Hey! I don't really see anything scheduled....but they spring sales on me randomly sometimes. As a member here, I offer member discounts any time you guys need anything! So....if you're ready to pull the trigger on something, just shoot me a PM whenever you're ready and I'll get you whatever my weekly forum code is!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey! I don't really see anything scheduled....but they spring sales on me randomly sometimes. As a member here, I offer member discounts any time you guys need anything! So....if you're ready to pull the trigger on something, just shoot me a PM whenever you're ready and I'll get you whatever my weekly forum code is!
Crud, I got in to big of a hurry wanting to go ride and went ahead and bought a set yesterday morning, then of course get this message in the afternoon! I contacted them and they said they already had tracking number and everything for the order so cancelling was out of question! Gotta say you guys have fast turnaround time from ordered to shipped! This aughta teach me!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts