UV-resistant powder coat finish
Easy to install

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There they are!

HEADS UP.............

You guys are the very first to see this. The link is on the website, but its not "live" on the website yet, so you can't look it up. They can only be accessed through the link I posted above until the website updates later this evening.

·
Registered
'21 Max4, Full Poly Windshield, Custom Soft Top, Badlands 5000# Winch,
87 Posts
SuperATV, How well does that roof work you have in the pictures? if yall are working on a 4 seater version, you're gonna make a lot of people happy.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,292 Posts
Sorry man. Got too excited lol. Anyone else notice something in those pics.

Portals!!!!!
Yes I did. The first thing actually. Thing looks bad ass all jacked up. I can't wait for matching rear arms for the 4 seater. I think I would definitely pull the trigger on the full set. The lift and ability to run larger tires all in one is win win to me.

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Waiting on the long travel kit…😁
Long travel and offset as far as is safe for a Rhino axle.
Don’t let HCR beat you to it SATV!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am currently running 20's & 33's on my 4-seater r-maxx with clearance in the front and rear. I took it out this weekend and it performed flawlessly. I was able to clear and go through areas I usually tend to avoid.

·
Registered
238 Posts
SuperAtv - My friend and I installed your forward arched arms and 4" portals on our X2 and X4. I am disappointed to say that the HDPE bushings that you provide for the arched A-arms are egged out and sloppy on both of our machines within 1,000 miles. Yes, we ride in mud, but we drive these machines pretty slow more like tractors and as such I would expect the bushings to last much longer. I have replaced your HDPE bushings once already and they need replaced again. The rear control arms and bushings on our machines are factory Yamaha and with about 2,400 miles on them they are still tight. I thought you should know.

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,030 Posts
SuperAtv - My friend and I installed your forward arched arms and 4" portals on our X2 and X4. I am disappointed to say that the HDPE bushings that you provide for the arched A-arms are egged out and sloppy on both of our machines within 1,000 miles. Yes, we ride in mud, but we drive these machines pretty slow more like tractors and as such I would expect the bushings to last much longer. I have replaced your HDPE bushings once already and they need replaced again. The rear control arms and bushings on our machines are factory Yamaha and with about 2,400 miles on them they are still tight. I thought you should know.
I appreciate constructive criticism. I hope SuperATV does as well.

Reactions: SuperATV and Budro2

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I appreciate constructive criticism. I hope SuperATV does as well.
One thing for sure regarding SATV Is that they have built there whole business on taking constructive criticism from people who test there products.

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good to know. I'll pass that along. They probably need the tolerances reviewed by now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts