Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX2 1000 XTR
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there's an Aftermarket Fender Flare/Extension Kit for the RMAX yet? Thanks

·
Registered
244 Posts
JBS is working on them or you can make your own. There is another thread with some ideas for them.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I’m going to wait and see what How the Trail Armor ones look when they come out!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Somebody on FB rmax page got there’s off Amazon and they look 👀 like they came on the sxs from the factory! Looked awesome

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Somebody on FB rmax page got there’s off Amazon and they look 👀 like they came on the sxs from the factory! Looked awesome
I’m guessing it’s those stick on EZ Flares. They do look good and I like how they flex but the reviews are horrible. They just stick on and it sounds like they don’t last to long especially on UTVs before coming loose!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Lol. That’s the best they could do to advertise their product!?!?
Looks exactly like the Husky liner Flare/Flap all in one!

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
3,661 Posts
Lol. That’s the best they could do to advertise their product!?!?
Looks exactly like the Husky liner Flare/Flap all in one!
You get to see the Dog!!

LOL

·
Registered
87 Posts
I’m guessing it’s those stick on EZ Flares. They do look good and I like how they flex but the reviews are horrible. They just stick on and it sounds like they don’t last to long especially on UTVs before coming loose!
Yeah that’s the ones!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Summit racing makes 24” wide sheet plastic for your own fabrication. It worked great on my Gen1

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I’m looking at the flares made by Spike Power Sports $199.00 let me know what you think about these.
I’m very happy with mine!
Trail Armor and Mudd Buster also make them now.
Trail Armor Fender Flares, Skid Plate and Bash Plate
MUDBUSTERS - RMAX2 fender flares available now
They are all very similar. Mudd Buster makes different widths. I decided I thought the Spike P S looked the most stylish and also thought they were engineered a bit better but that’s just one persons opinion.
They have fought oak brush for 3, 60 mile trips in a row now, taking a beating with zero issues and I don’t have mud problems now. I get a bit on the outside of the door because I cut the part off that extends below the skid plate!
The fit is really good and tight. No gaps!
6CD142D6-89D9-425B-9605-BEBFE7A58BCA.jpeg

You can see a line straight up my gun scabbard but nothing comes forward anymore. With the extension below the skid plate there would be very little on the door!
4A632FCA-4BFA-4D6B-8397-50975E8C2EDF.jpeg

Can’t stop it from covering the taillight but it’s not coming forward in the back on my gear. Previously it would cover the back window corners and even the inside of the front window.
631BE144-D4B0-4402-89B8-5B06A11D9A5C.jpeg

1 - 20 of 25 Posts