Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
See details at

I'm already insanely jealous of whomever wins. Yamaha really knows how to put a First-class experience together as I can attest to from my Rubicon trip.

If any of you here are lucky enough to be one of the 6 winners, just remember: NO VERTICAL VIDEO OR PICTURES!!!! (if you win, not for submitting for the contest although if I were a judge, I'd immediately look past vertical video\pictures. It's 2021 for crying out loud)

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,268 Posts
See details at

I'm already insanely jealous of whomever wins. Yamaha really knows how to put a First-class experience together as I can attest to from my Rubicon trip.

If any of you here are lucky enough to be one of the 6 winners, just remember: NO VERTICAL VIDEO OR PICTURES!!!!
Hahaha. Likewise. I'm entered.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Are you sure about no vertical photo's? Unless I missed it, I didn't see that stipulation in the rules and if so, I just screwed myself. Oh well, enjoy the trip to whoever wins.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you sure about no vertical photo's? Unless I missed it, I didn't see that stipulation in the rules and if so, I just screwed myself. Oh well, enjoy the trip to whoever wins.
I meant if you're one of those selected to win and you document the experience ;)

·
Registered
395 Posts
I almost suffered one stroke this year, I don't need a potential second. 🤣🤣

I appreciate the clarification.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Drone footage of the Colorado contest trip

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
21 RMAX1000LE2, 13 Yamaha XTZ1200, 85 RZ350L, 07 KLR650
18 Posts
Good Day Yamaha Family,
I was going to post the 2021Yamaha Colorado Adventure Trip Videos and UTV Driver Article (3 posted above) but looks like Massive beat me to it(y) so I will post some of my Pics of the following couples trip, Enjoy!
My Wife and I along with 5 other couples were lucky enough to have been selected by Yamaha to go on this
Incredible Ride in Colorado and Utah, this was truly the trip of a lifetime for all us, the videos and article above are from the prior week that Yamaha did for the magazines/press, we did the same incredible ride they did and stayed at the same amazing Resort, I can not thank Yamaha enough for all the hard work and the great job they did putting this trip together for all of us, this was defiantly first class all the way. I rode a RMAX 1000LE 2 seat, the same model I have, It was really great being able to ride the RMAX as hard as I could and not have to worry about busting up mine! of course nothing broke and none of us crashed into any cows, boy those things were everywhere the whole ride and it got a little spooky at times but that was part of the fun! these RMAX's are really as tough as they look and very capable machines, they took on everything we threw at them without a whimper, as for me, by the end of the first day I was beat to a pulp and wondered if I could make it through the next ride, but after a nice breakfast and a little coffee the next day I was ready to rip again and boy did we. I really want to say thanks to Jennifer, Pat, Ryan, The Brit and especially The Photo Guy for eating all of our dust, also to Casey, The Truck Driver and The Cook (sorry I forgot your names) for going out ahead of us each day and setting up our lunches, all from Yamaha, you guys did a great job, There's nothing better in life than good friends, good food and exploring the great outdoors on a Yamaha. Thanks for The Adventure.
Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Natural landscape

Sky Plant Botany Leaf Natural environment

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Jeans Furniture Chair Art City

Vehicle Tire Outerwear Wheel Car

Tire Wheel Plant Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Plant

Jeans Sky Trousers Plant Natural landscape

Trousers Sky Crowd Adaptation Tent

Table Plant Sky Mountain Tree

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
2021 Rmax4 1000 XTR: SuperATV full windshield, super ATV tinted Back window.
6 Posts
HI all,

Just catching this post. I live in Nucla, a small town just south of Gateway, Colorado. I would love to meet up or ride with anyone if there are in the area, there is nearly endless places to explore out here. also @SuperTenere is that your Rmax4 in the photo infront of the Museum in Gateway? if so I would love to see a build list!! that thing is awesome!

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HI all,

Just catching this post. I live in Nucla, a small town just south of Gateway, Colorado. I would love to meet up or ride with anyone if there are in the area, there is nearly endless places to explore out here. also @SuperTenere is that your Rmax4 in the photo infront of the Museum in Gateway? if so I would love to see a build list!! that thing is awesome!
The model on the left is Yamaha's concept overlanding vehicle and the one on the right is part of the Yamaha demo fleet.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
HI all,

I will be heading out that way this spring. Used to live in Junction and I get out that way a few times a year. Getting bored with the Unc and looking forward to finding some new terrain. Budro2 lives near you, hopefully we can all meet up.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
HI all,

HI all,

Im just in Olathe, maybe you can familiarize me with some of that country some day. I may be running around close to Nucla in the next few weeks. My bro in law has 4th season 61 bull tag. Im going to try to learn how to get around some of that for the hunt.

·
Registered
18 Posts
HI all,

Stevenballard11,
I would absolutely love to go back and ride that place again, I was just wondering the other day how I could do it without a riding partner, you just answered my question! My Wife and I have just retired and plan on traveling to Colorado next year and would enjoy a riding buddy for that trip, maybe even more RMax Forum members would like to show up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Stevenballard11,
Sorry I dint answer you question in regards to the RMax's in the photos, they all belonged to Yamaha and they supplied all the RMax's for us to ride on this trip, it was really nice being able to work the RMax hard, or at least as hard as my body would allow Ha Ha! I certainly ride mine much harder now and don't worry about breaking any thing, these are very tough and capable machines.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

·
Registered
6 Posts
Stevenballard11,
I would absolutely love to go back and ride that place again, I was just wondering the other day how I could do it without a riding partner, you just answered my question! My Wife and I have just retired and plan on traveling to Colorado next year and would enjoy a riding buddy for that trip, maybe even more RMax Forum members would like to show up.
Yeah give me a bit of notice and we could go for a ride for sure. My father in law used to mine and haul uranium out here and gives great background on all the areas, camps, trails etc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im just in Olathe, maybe you can familiarize me with some of that country some day. I may be running around close to Nucla in the next few weeks. My bro in law has 4th season 61 bull tag. Im going to try to learn how to get around some of that for the hunt.
I’m a new hunter but that is an awesome draw he got! I’m not sure where the best hunting spots are in that unit, if there’s tons of trail to ride that’s for sure

1 - 20 of 21 Posts