Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Stud size is the same at 12mm Polaris is 1.5 thread and Rmax is 1.25.
Here is a link that provides everything. You can compare the offsets to the ones in the first post in this thread.

Does the 1.25 thread size just mean I will have to use my stock lugs?

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Does the 1.25 thread size just mean I will have to use my stock lugs?
That’s correct! Same diameter, different pitch.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Thanks man!!
Welcome, did you get the offset info?
Last night that link went directly to an article that listed all the details and now it doesn’t 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome, did you get the offset info?
Last night that link went directly to an article that listed all the details and now it doesn’t 🤷‍♂️
From what I could tell they’re 5/2 in the front 6/1 in the back. Either way they ended up looking pretty good, got some 1.5in spacers for the back though as the rears looked a bit tucked under. Might just be the inch narrower tire.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,390 Posts
I can tell you guys that simply going from stock tires to 30" Terrabites and 14" Tusk Teton beadlocks that I noticed the added weight in performance hit. I'm also getting about 15.5 MPG vs 18.5 MPG trail riding vs stock tires.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can tell you guys that simply going from stock tires to 30" Terrabites and 14" Tusk Teton beadlocks that I noticed the added weight in performance hit. I'm also getting about 15.5 MPG vs 18.5 MPG trail riding vs stock tires.
I haven’t been tracking my MPGs and haven’t weighed the stock set vs these but there tires are the 30x10x14 Carnivores so I’d say my tire is pretty close in weight. Not sure on the XP Pro wheel weight either but I really like the look of the black wheel on my XTR, especially for the price for the setup. My power feels the same but have only taken them on a short spin on a flat gravel road.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,390 Posts
I haven’t been tracking my MPGs and haven’t weighed the stock set vs these but there tires are the 30x10x14 Carnivores so I’d say my tire is pretty close in weight. Not sure on the XP Pro wheel weight either but I really like the look of the black wheel on my XTR, especially for the price for the setup. My power feels the same but have only taken them on a short spin on a flat gravel road.
Yeah, Carnivores/Carnage are pretty light tires.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey guys, looking to purchase an R Max, only one issue.....just purchased a double axle trailer last year and its 63 1/2" wide....will it fit stock in the trailer...if not i'm looking to get a set of rims to make up the difference. I know on the website it says that the UTV is 64" wide but from my experience that's not always accurate. So my question is 2 part, will it fit stock, if not what are my options for offset rims to make up the diffrence. The dealer is waiting on me to make a call so i need an answer yesterday lol.....thought my trailer was 64 1/2" wide for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated....Cheers

Max

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Massive has a 4-seater LE and is trying to get it narrowed-up for his trails. This thread might give you a better idea of what is actually is. Start with post #338 if it doesn't link you right to his 'quest for 62"' posted video.
Massive's 2021 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX4 1000 LE

Reactions: MassiveOverkill

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
hey guys, looking to purchase an R Max, only one issue.....just purchased a double axle trailer last year and its 63 1/2" wide....will it fit stock in the trailer...if not i'm looking to get a set of rims to make up the difference. I know on the website it says that the UTV is 64" wide but from my experience that's not always accurate. So my question is 2 part, will it fit stock, if not what are my options for offset rims to make up the diffrence. The dealer is waiting on me to make a call so i need an answer yesterday lol.....thought my trailer was 64 1/2" wide for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated....Cheers

Max
It will not fit.
64” is the width of the contact patch of the tires. It’s closer to 66” on the outside of the tire bulge.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts