Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Uni Filter Part # NU3273ST
At this time you must call them to purchase one because their website hasn't been updated with the new part number.
Rectangle Material property Font Carton Technology

· Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There's a whole story on UNI's RMAX air filter so I though we shoul lead off with a link to the other air filter discussion.

· Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the part number. I've had Uni's with Outerwears on almost all my quads and side-by-sides over the years.
No problem. Anytime!

· Registered
72 Posts
Hmm, this is strange. I looked all over and could not find the above part number. So went to Uni's website and typed in RMAX 1000 and came up with the one below. Same number but with a 1 at the end instead of a 3. The odd thing is the ebay sellers all say it is for the 850, not the 1000. Guess a call to Uni is in order...

Two Stage Foam Air Filter

· Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,550 Posts
Hmm, this is strange. I looked all over and could not find the above part number. So went to Uni's website and typed in RMAX 1000 and came up with the one below. Same number but with a 1 at the end instead of a 3. The odd thing is the ebay sellers all say it is for the 850, not the 1000. Guess a call to Uni is in order...

Two Stage Foam Air Filter
Go to this website and type in rmax

Reactions: wolvymanx4

· Registered
2022 RMAX2 XTR
88 Posts
I think the biggest issue I have is that some of us got the 3271ST and it fit while others got the same model and it was short. Mine is tight on the cage but is the same length as the original and must be pushed down into the cap so it seals fine.

Someone on here had pictures of getting a 3271ST that was short and when they asked for a replacement it was the correct length.

· Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,550 Posts
I did that when I initially got on their site and the number you posted popped up. But there was no way to check out, so I went to the link below and did all the prompts which took me to the link I posted above..

ATV / UTV, Yamaha | Uni Filter
NU-3273ST is the correct part number for the Rmax 1000
Call 'em up 714.535.6933 Maybe a human can help you. Good luck!
We've been dealing with Uni Filters incompetence for over 2 years...

Reactions: wolvymanx4

· Registered
72 Posts
NU-3273ST is the correct part number for the Rmax 1000
Call 'em up 714.535.6933 Maybe a human can help you. Good luck!
We've been dealing with Uni Filters incompetence for over 2 years...
The weird thing, is that part number is nowhere to be found on the net including Amazon and Ebay. I can't even find a picture of it anywhere, including Uni's site. Everyone says its the other number for a 2022 RMAX 1000.
I will call them when I'm ready to order but still stinging from the rear bumper, and front/rear windshields I just got.

· Registered
72 Posts
Uni lists it with the correct number. They all take the same one.

Yes, but there was no way to check out with that number, only the one I posted in post #5 is the one they let you check out with. The 3273 number is nowhere to be found on the net except the page you posted.

Anyway, I just called them and the 3273 is in fact the correct number and he said I would have to do a phone order. The website hasn't been updated and evidently the various vendors haven't been either. So that mystery is solved.

· Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, but there was no way to check out with that number, only the one I posted in post #5 is the one they let you check out with. The 3273 number is nowhere to be found on the net except the page you posted.

Anyway, I just called them and the 3273 is in fact the correct number and he said I would have to do a phone order. The website hasn't been updated and evidently the various vendors haven't been either. So that mystery is solved.
Ya. The whole realizing of the wrong part number issue I believe happened pretty recently. I actually seen the same issue on their website while looking into it. Their website guys definitely aren't on the ball. lol. Ill ad the fact that at the moment everyone needs to call in if they want to buy one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts