Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to South Fork Dirt riders for a dealer demo ride and got to test out the 2016 Yamahas. Grizzly 700, Kodiak 700, Wolverine Rspec, and Viking. It was MUDDY, but I had a blast. I love these Wolverines, it really is amazing what they can go threw. The Kodiak 700 EPS impressed me a lot, it was very comfortable to drive and very very torquey. It is built on the same chassis as my 550 grizzly was so it was very familiar to me but the ergonomics were better. The Grizzly 700 was just okay, definitely fast. The Yamaha guys are very tight lipped on what the new September release is going to be, but said there will be 2 more video's out this summer like the teaser they showed. Overall a great day!

Attachments

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The kodiak was a lot of fun, and a big suprise. Even with the over fenders in the mud like this they were covered.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks like a blast! Did the Wolverine feel like it had enough punch to get through the really deep mud with ease?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4Nines, yes it did. Nobody on the ride would get off the Wolverines! They just wanted to keep ridin them. It surprised a lot of guys on the ride because it was the first time they seen and drove them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts