Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg . We went in the desert today for some shooting and breaking in the new bike. Such a great machine. image.jpeg . And found an injured red taiL hawk. Called game and fish. They came and got him

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
I also enjoy my guns when out riding. I always have a .44 magnum handgun for bear protection, and then a variety of rifles, smaller handguns, and shotguns depending on the season. Good call on the hawk too.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I carry my gun everywhere I go, you just never know. :cool:

Reactions: joshuaz2 and Flyer

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep I all ways carry also. image.jpeg . Did a little riding today. With the dogs. They love it

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Reactions: Bert

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really want to ride in the snow. So we're going to load up this weekend and head to the top of the mountain. With a bottle of good sipping whiskey. I wanted to post a vid. But I Gus's I have to post it on utube then pull it over here from there.

Reactions: Idiot and MORSNO

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wanna get into some bow shooting also. But man those bows can get expensive these days. But so much fun and skill to be used. Out here in AZ there is a bow season. But with the lay out of the land it's very rare you can get within bow range of a dear.

Reactions: Idiot

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I wanna get into some bow shooting also. But man those bows can get expensive these days. But so much fun and skill to be used. Out here in AZ there is a bow season. But with the lay out of the land it's very rare you can get within bow range of a dear.
You must need better deodorant if you can't get within range of your dear............now deer, that could be a different story. (Just razzin you, I make more than my share of typos)

My Uncle lives in Sun City. He's taken me up to Happy Jack where he hunts and fishes. There is pretty good cover up there for bow hunting. All you need is one good tree over the right trail.

Reactions: Bert and Flyer
1 - 10 of 10 Posts