Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode 8 hrs. Yesterday in my wolverine all blue and.blacks absolutely the most confortable ride you could have. Running better each time out approximately 1,000 miles since april. Handles the most extreme hillclimbs effortlessly. Sure beats my Rubicon I rode for 7.years.

Reactions: EpicWolverine

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Where did you ride? We're gonna be there in 3 weeks

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We rode both ivy branch and little Cole river which are only three miles apart. Ivy branch is OK but really more for the big rock crawlers and little Cole which was great. However buffalo mountain in williamson,and bear wallow in logan are my personal favorites, they both give you plenty of blue trails that are really challenging and black trails that are coal black. I love the entire 7 trail system.

·
Registered
68 Posts
We rode both ivy branch and little Cole river which are only three miles apart. Ivy branch is OK but really more for the big rock crawlers and little Cole which was great. However buffalo mountain in williamson,and bear wallow in logan are my personal favorites, they both give you plenty of blue trails that are really challenging and black trails that are coal black. I love the entire 7 trail system.
I can't wait to make my way out there to ride those trails. Sounds amazing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts