Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you folks tried to reflash your computer or tried the clutch kits from hunterworks or hot rod clutches. New owner of a very lightly used 2019 x2

·
Lead Super Moderator
2,574 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Reactions: MassiveOverkill

·
Registered
2017 Wolverine SE
2,462 Posts
Have any of you folks tried to reflash your computer or tried the clutch kits from hunterworks or hot rod clutches. New owner of a very lightly used 2019 x2
Why not drive is as is for now. Get a good feel of what you have and it currently can do.

Then if you feel you need to change something go from there. Making changes and incorrect decisions can go wrong and ruin your day. I'd say you have no base line on the machine (engine, gearing or power available).

Fill in a signature and details along with location and build for our reference. We cannot guess at least not me.

Type of riding and terrain as well as tires are come into any mod consideration. Some are easy to do and others no so much.

Reactions: therebel19

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I am guessing you have the OEM 26" tires? If you put a lot of miles on the small stock tires (measure your rear tire height now!) and really get used to it... you will find larger heavier tires to change the machine. The machined sheave with appropriate weights will put you back closer to what you had with small light tires.

Reactions: Flyer

·
Registered
333 Posts
I had the Alba reflash on my '16 Wolvy and it did cure the hot exhaust issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts