Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lol! I was just talking about this in a meeting a few days ago! I said the same thing!
C'mon boys! Get on it!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We have a bunch of stuff coming in the next couple of months.
  • New Windshields
  • Cab Enclosures
  • Roofs
  • Arms
  • Portals
  • Doors
  • Fender Flares
  • Inner Fender guards
  • Lift kit

And......last but not least....Axles. I got them bumped up the list as far as importance, but its still looking like January before we'll be able to make the first big production run.
Make a skid plate for these high clearance rear arms and I’m in. And if you get doors out in January you’ll beat Yamaha. “Coming Spring 2022” per shopyamaha.com.

·
Vendor
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Upppppppppppeeeeeeeeeer doooooooooooooooooorsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
Lol! I'm pretty sure this is the basics of the soft cab enclosure. Not positive though, because I haven't seen the prototype. BUT.....we are designing upper doors for a few of the other more prevalent models........and I'm sure we'll work our way around!

This is what they look like on a Turbo.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,811 Posts
Well, now that the RMAX IS THE prevalent model in the Recreation category, I'll accept that answer ;)

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
979 Posts
I'm liking these A-Arms more and more I look into them. Especially the greaseable frame bushings. Question: Do the bushings carry a lifetime warranty as well?

·
Vendor
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I'm liking these A-Arms more and more I look into them. Especially the greaseable frame bushings. Question: Do the bushings carry a lifetime warranty as well?
Nope. Bushings, bearings, tie rod ends...heims....they are are considered maintenance items or wear items. At some point they all need basic maintenance or replaced. I think there is one company that offers a lifetime warranty on bushings. Honestly, lifetime warranties on a lot of this stuff are kind of funny....because nobody is expected to keep the same machine for 3+ years in this industry...so its usually pretty easy to slap a lifetime warranty on something and forget about it. Plus, the likelihood of breaking any beefed aftermarket parts is pretty slim, so the warranty is a safe bet. Just stick with a company like us that honors the stuff we do warranty. We just don't offer a warranty on those wear items. Doubt many companies will.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Nope. Bushings, bearings, tie rod ends...heims....they are are considered maintenance items or wear items. At some point they all need basic maintenance or replaced. I think there is one company that offers a lifetime warranty on bushings. Honestly, lifetime warranties on a lot of this stuff are kind of funny....because nobody is expected to keep the same machine for 3+ years in this industry...so its usually pretty easy to slap a lifetime warranty on something and forget about it. Plus, the likelihood of breaking any beefed aftermarket parts is pretty slim, so the warranty is a safe bet. Just stick with a company like us that honors the stuff we do warranty. We just don't offer a warranty on those wear items. Doubt many companies will.
OK. Fair enough. Do you stock and sell replacement parts for the maintenance/wear items of these A-Arms? And can they be easily ordered from your website?

·
Vendor
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
OK. Fair enough. Do you stock and sell replacement parts for the maintenance/wear items of these A-Arms? And can they be easily ordered from your website?
Yep, easy. They bushings haven't made it on the website yet by themselves, but that was probably an afterthought. They'll end up on the website soon enough. We'll have everything on hand now that its all in regular production. But....I doubt you'll ever need anything else.

·
Vendor
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Well...........good news and bad news. Rmax 4 seater rear arms are in the works. No prob there.

Problem...we're not going to make either kit with a rear offset. The offset to the rear pushes the tire further back into the backside slope of the wheel well...and they actually limit the tire size even more at full suspension compression. Portals are definitely going to be necessary to create the space needed for a big big tire.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well...........good news and bad news. Rmax 4 seater rear arms are in the works. No prob there.

Problem...we're not going to make either kit with a rear offset. The offset to the rear pushes the tire further back into the backside slope of the wheel well...and they actually limit the tire size even more at full suspension compression. Portals are definitely going to be necessary to create the space needed for a big big tire.
Put portals into the works. Then no prob there either. :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
Now you 4 seater guys need to go for a modified fender well. Does SuperATV do Plastics?
Aluminum is an option. :unsure:

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

Are the ones you are making for the 4 seater going to be arched? That's still good news if so. Don't forget to make skids for them!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Install video for REAR High Clearance Lower A-arms for the RMAX2 - SuperATV
Bonus footage for the Schmitty Springs install included.

Reactions: therebel19
21 - 33 of 33 Posts