Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 1000 High-Clearance Rear A-Arms | SuperATV

• Adds 1.5” of ground clearance
  • 1.5” tubing
  • Adjustable upper pivot block for full camber adjustability
  • Includes high-quality HDPE bushings at no extra cost
  • UV-resistant powder coat finish
  • Easy to install
  • Backed by a lifetime warranty
Question, do these change the shock angle I wonder to get the 1.5" of lift, or is the lower mounting point just a little higher? Also, is there maybe a 2" rear offset arm in the works?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Question, to be clear, does it raise the bottom of the undercarriage 1.5”?
Or is it just 1.5” extra clearance in the A arm area due to high clearance design?

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,031 Posts
How much more of an angle does it place on CV joints at the new height?

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,825 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that these provide extra clearance from the arched design, no lift involved and stock axle angles.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Still could be useful, mine have gotten pretty scraped up, already touch up painted them one time and the second is coming this winter.

Reactions: SuperATV

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
We need rear offset more then high clearance. You may want to take that out part of the post since they are not offset.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that these provide extra clearance from the arched design, no lift involved and stock axle angles.
I think your probably right.
It’s deceiving to advertise 1.5”of lift if it’s not the case. That’s how their older arms are advertised as well but they don’t lift!

Correction: it doesn’t say lift, it does say added ground clearance. Still seems deceiving to me but it’s not untrue. Just perspective.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Reactions: MassiveOverkill

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
word of advice if interested in these..... If like the Gen 1 versions and I do not see any reason they would be different.... The OEM a-arm skid plate/stick protectors will not fit without some modification and to make them as strong if they are aluminum, you need to heliarc the infill pieces it takes. Personally I did not care that much and made some smaller boot protectors. I mainly wanted the clearance and for Gen 1 with the deeper ruts and smaller tires a big plus was gained- for me. And if you are interested in buying a set of OEM a-arm skid plates for all four corners send me a PM .lol

Reactions: MassiveOverkill

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,825 Posts
RMAX4 shocks mount in front of the lower A-Arm, RMAX2 in back so definitely an RMAX2-only item for now.

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Question, do these change the shock angle I wonder to get the 1.5" of lift, or is the lower mounting point just a little higher? Also, is there maybe a 2" rear offset arm in the works?
Question, to be clear, does it raise the bottom of the undercarriage 1.5”?
Or is it just 1.5” extra clearance in the A arm area due to high clearance design?
The arched design of the Lower A-arm gives you 1.5" more ground clearance. There is no lift designed into the arm. You'll still be at stock height and the shock mount is in the same location. I should have clarified all of that. Sorry guys....I jumped the gun and got excited when I heard we had them ready. Lol!

This is only for the RMAX2?
Yes, the 4 seater is going to be different. Its coming too.

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Would have to be upper and lower arms for rear offset. I will wait until somebody comes up with rear offset arms.
Couldn't do the offset with these without allowing the stock axles to bind up at full drop. We'd have to require our axles, and they really hate doing that...its kind of protocol to make sure everything works with stock axles.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Couldn't do the offset with these without allowing the stock axles to bind up at full drop. We'd have to require our axles, and they really hate doing that...its kind of protocol to make sure everything works with stock axles.
I figured as much!
But speaking of axles……. Get on it, LOL

Have you heard the news?
Yamaha only sells complete machines, no parts, so it’s up to you to keep us on the trail!
No pressure, but….. the sooner the better!

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I figured as much!
But speaking of axles……. Get on it, LOL

Have you heard the news?
Yamaha only sells complete machines, no parts, so it’s up to you to keep us on the trail!
No pressure, but….. the sooner the better!
Lol! I was just talking about this in a meeting a few days ago! I said the same thing!
C'mon boys! Get on it!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

We have a bunch of stuff coming in the next couple of months.
  • New Windshields
  • Cab Enclosures
  • Roofs
  • Arms
  • Portals
  • Doors
  • Fender Flares
  • Inner Fender guards
  • Lift kit

And......last but not least....Axles. I got them bumped up the list as far as importance, but its still looking like January before we'll be able to make the first big production run.

·
Administrator
2021 RMAX4 LE
3,825 Posts
Upppppppppppeeeeeeeeeer doooooooooooooooooorsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

1 - 20 of 33 Posts