Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2019 RSPEC and am wondering a few things, first where in Canada can I get the rear fender flares from? Ive read a few comments before to just get the flares and get the hardware elsewhere as Yamaha is expensive?? secondly, im looking at a cordless impact gun after trying to get my friends axle nut off his wolverine, he had to cut it off as we couldn't budge it. is a 480ft/lbs enough jam for an impact?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi, I have a 2019 RSPEC and am wondering a few things, first where in Canada can I get the rear fender flares from? Ive read a few comments before to just get the flares and get the hardware elsewhere as Yamaha is expensive?? secondly, im looking at a cordless impact gun after trying to get my friends axle nut off his wolverine, he had to cut it off as we couldn't budge it. is a 480ft/lbs enough jam for an impact?
The nuts need a little heat as they have lock tight.

·
Registered
Montana, USA
68 Posts
I ordered the rear Overfenders for my 2020 X2 R-Spec from Partzilla.com for $11.78 each plus shipping. I ordered Flanged Buttonhead screws, washers, and lock nuts from Amazon. I don't know if Partzilla will ship to Canada, but you may want to call them.
Edit: Photos added..... I peeled off the rear decals, trimmed them, and reapplied after installing the Overfenders (aka fender flares). Part numbers are B8K-F1559-00-00 and B8K-F1560-00-00.

IMG_20210407_214331302.jpg
IMG_20210407_214347428.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts