Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't necessarily Wolverine related, but my dad busted a rear axle on his Rhino this weekend and needs a replacement. One of his buddies told him about a place to get them cheap, but that guy has replaced a few of them so dad was saying he's thinking about just getting a Yamaha one to replace it. Personally, I've never dealt with having to swap out a whole axle on anything, so I don't know what is and isn't good, but I'm almost certain there has to be someone making axles that are as good or better quality than the stock ones and don't cost as much as OEM do. Anyone have any suggestions?

The axle broke on the diff side right at the CV joint so he's just wanting to get a full axle that he can just swap out.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any suggestions out there? He's a construction trades worker and thing have been slow in our area so he hasn't had steady work for almost a year, so I was thinking about getting the replacement as a combo mothers/Father's Day gift for both of them since they both use it for work and enjoyment.

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
FWIW I have purchased from the same manufacturer of axles Todd carries, but from another vendor in the past, and they have been great.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot about this. Just had a Rhuno brand axle from SuperAtv show up at my place this morning. I did a little research myleslf and went ahead and bought them one. I'll just call it an early Mothers/Fathers day gift for both of them. Thanks for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts