Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Wolverine X2 SE
27 Posts
UTVCanada also has a sale on the SuperATV windshields. I just brought home today a 2023 Wolverine X2. I know the Rmax2 model number FWS-Y-RMAX-70 has a problem on the Wolverine on the hood. I have read and know how to mod it to fit. I just want someone to please confirm that:
FWS-Y-RMAX-70
.... is the one I need to order. I'm pretty sure it is but not 1000% sure.This is the flip up windshield I want.

·
Vendor
819 Posts
UTVCanada also has a sale on the SuperATV windshields. I just brought home today a 2023 Wolverine X2. I know the Rmax2 model number FWS-Y-RMAX-70 has a problem on the Wolverine on the hood. I have read and know how to mod it to fit. I just want someone to please confirm that:
FWS-Y-RMAX-70
.... is the one I need to order. I'm pretty sure it is but not 1000% sure.This is the flip up windshield I want.
I'm not really sure either.........BUT, I know there's a thread in here somewhere that goes over that. Just can't remember the name of the thread.

I think....it may be at the very end of this one.

·
Registered
2023 Wolverine X2 SE
27 Posts
@SuperATV Thanks ... yeah I found that one and another post were a fellow used washers as shims ... 6 at back and 4 in front ... and that tipped the bottom edge right where it should be and not on the hood. I have ordered the one I mentioned. I'll get er done one way or another.

See this post and the images below it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts