Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
That's a smokin deal compared to what's happening here. Can't even find an LE model... Congrats.
no kidding. i had a quote for a rmax xtr with a flip windshield for like $26k OTD in michigan

·
Registered
229 Posts
I was at my Yamaha dealer yesterday here in Michigan and they had zero SXS’s and zero 4 wheelers, and only 1 snowmobile. Plenty of motorcycles. Last Thursday when I drove buy they had 3 SXS’s sitting outside. 2 friends from work are trying to find a new Viking with no luck.

·
Registered
2021 Rmax4 XT-R
13 Posts
Rmax 4 XTR. $21999 plus tax. Joe Hills in Bardstown Ky. That’s the walk in the door price. They also had a Rmax 4 base for $19999 plus tax. But I think it had been sold as well.

Reactions: RmaxUt074

·
Registered
17 Posts
So looking at base model here in NC, they are pretty much asking MSRP + tax, does this sound like the going rate? Kinda trigger shy from when I bought my YXZ and the prices plummeted months after.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just paid MSRP for an RMAX 4 XTR. Got luck and found two west of the Mississippi. One in CA and one in OK but nobody is going to sell an XTR for less than MSRP right now.

·
Registered
2021 X4
200 Posts
🤣🤣🤣 dealers aren't giving any incentives, they are giving something called "dealer markup" where they add 10% or more to msrp, they are also gouging on freight and "assembly" because they know people will pay to play.

·
Registered
2021 X4 xtr
28 Posts
I bought an X4 XTR for under MSRP 1 month ago. There was a place in western PA that quoted me $17,200 for one and I got the dealer close to me to take $600 off MSRP, but he said that was the lowest he could go. Saved me a 9 hour ride each way. Basically got the roof for free. They are out there.

Jeff

21 - 35 of 35 Posts