Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i thought this power commander was supposed to come with a better fuel map installed on it?
ive just had it for a week and while riding yesterday still had it stall on me, decel pop, and glowing head pipe

·
Engineer
1,914 Posts
I have WiFi in the house lol
That's about all I can tell you
If you have a laptop that will plug into the pcv and it is connected to the internet, I can remote desktop to your computer and tune it remotely. Have done this for a few other people on this forum. If anyone needs help, let me know. :)

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Moto- I know you was having issues getting the throttle position plug unplugged (I believe that's the plug you mentioned), could it not be plugged back in all the way? Just a though I had when I read this thread.

On second thought I guess nothing would work if that were the case

·
Vendor
782 Posts
Moto- I know you was having issues getting the throttle position plug unplugged (I believe that's the plug you mentioned), could it not be plugged back in all the way? Just a though I had when I read this thread.

On second thought I guess nothing would work if that were the case
I have thought about all plugs being plugged in or used or all the way in

Todd

·
Engineer
1,914 Posts
Could be an issue with the tps. I have seen the powercommander function without being plugged to the tps, however without tps data, the pcv cannot make the accel pump adjustments needed.

I suggest you plug back into the pcv and start your engine while The software is open. You will be able to see if the tps is in fact sending information by checking the tps pull down window in the accel function area.

·
September WOTM Winner!
248 Posts
Following thread

·
Vendor
782 Posts
I took the tip off.
I didn't notice the glowing in the day but could still see it at night, don't know if that's normal
did still stall on me once
A red exhaust is rather normal, a lean engine makes the exhaust red but not all red exhaust are lean.

At night with a rather clean exhaust you will see some red

If it is all hooked up etc then the fuel map is in fact adding up to 21% more fuel in some areas

Todd

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.