·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I get a pic to post from my gallery on s5 samsung

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
The only way i have found to do it is by going to the bottom and clicking "full site"

·
Registered
575 Posts
You can do it from a mobile.

Click on "my profile" at the top of the page.
Click on "album" on the left column on the profile page.
click to start a gallery or on and existing album.
click "upload photos" on the bar going across the screen.
click "add files" at the upper right side.
click "choose file" from the drop down menu.
choose photo from device or pc.
click "upload" I find on phones its easier to upload one picture at a time.
At the bottom of the page you will see the image that you added. on the lower right side of the screen click "Done"
Next title the picture in the box if you want, the click " Save Changes" on the left side of the screen..

DONE!!

seems like a lot but its really not once you do it a few times.

To post a picture on a page if its saved to your album. go to "my profile" go to album, click the image, right click on pc or long press on mobile and click "save image URL"

now go to the post you want to post to and click the picture icon in the reply box, it's the 3rd icon from the right.. it looks like a tree in a picture frame. at the top of the pop up box click from url, and paste the link you copied in the previous step.

DONE.. You can right click and save image url from most website and post it the same way, without having to go to your album.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Might have to try that next time. A lot of times when I take pics with my phone and post them to Facebook and want to post them here too. I save em from Facebook to my iPad, then post from at because I get the full site on here.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O k next how do you post a like? See it at bottom right but how do you make it go
Sorry to be a pain just trying to make most of site

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't really mean post a like I just wondered how to get like to go. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts