Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I said a few weeks ago that I was going to design and build a custom switch panel for the wolverine. This is the first one and is my personal panel. If anyone is interested I'm I'm going to make a few. I have to logo without the claw and with the claw marks. I have blue and green led lighting. I can light with a different color at an additional cost. Right now allow me a week to complete and ship. If interested pm me.

The room under the logo is about 2.25in so large enough to mount most rocker style switch. If your're using a marine style round 3in radio. I can offset the logo to allow installation without effecting the logo. Right now I'm selling as you see in the picture. I can cut the holes for the switch at an additional cost, however as switch vary in size slightly I can't promise the fit. I also plan on ordering some switch to stock that i can install before shipping that cost has yet to be determined.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Looks awesome! Now if you could just come to Ohio and install the panel, switch, and light bar when I get the money, I'd be set!

·
Registered
718 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks great.....I think I'll be doing the green 3" radio option this fall. First in line after I get the bun warmers installed for a trip to CO��

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Looks great.....I think I'll be doing the green 3" radio option this fall. First in line after I get the bun warmers installed for a trip to CO��
When are you coming to Colorado? Are you hunting?

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
That looks so awesome. I want to get one just to use as a cover for the stuff in the compartment. There an easy way to make it removable? Maybe a hinge on top to fold up and down?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks awesome. It's a nice tight fit. I'll probably mount with some velcro and put nobs in the screw holes. Make it act as a cool cover for the cubby hole. :D Any recommendations on what to wire it to? Thinking small switch to the Cig lighter plug.

View attachment 1131 View attachment 1132

Thanks!
Looks great, I never thought about the velcro. That's a great idea.

I plan on installing black switch with led in mine. One for the light bar, one or the rear lights I'm going to add and maybe a radio.

I see you were excited and didn't clean the finger prints and residue. I didn't want it to get scratched though.

Thanks again.. keep us posted on what you do with it.!:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.