Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I said a few weeks ago that I was going to design and build a custom switch panel for the wolverine. This is the first one and is my personal panel. If anyone is interested I'm I'm going to make a few. I have to logo without the claw and with the claw marks. I have blue and green led lighting. I can light with a different color at an additional cost. Right now allow me a week to complete and ship. If interested pm me.

The room under the logo is about 2.25in so large enough to mount most rocker style switch. If your're using a marine style round 3in radio. I can offset the logo to allow installation without effecting the logo. Right now I'm selling as you see in the picture. I can cut the holes for the switch at an additional cost, however as switch vary in size slightly I can't promise the fit. I also plan on ordering some switch to stock that i can install before shipping that cost has yet to be determined.

215-albums9-picture1028.jpeg
215-albums9-picture1027.jpeg
215-albums9-picture1023.jpg
215-albums9-picture1025.jpg
215-albums9-picture1026.jpg
215-albums9-picture1034.jpg

·
Registered
718 Posts
Looks awesome! Now if you could just come to Ohio and install the panel, switch, and light bar when I get the money, I'd be set!

·
Registered
718 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks great.....I think I'll be doing the green 3" radio option this fall. First in line after I get the bun warmers installed for a trip to CO��

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Looks great.....I think I'll be doing the green 3" radio option this fall. First in line after I get the bun warmers installed for a trip to CO��
When are you coming to Colorado? Are you hunting?

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
That looks so awesome. I want to get one just to use as a cover for the stuff in the compartment. There an easy way to make it removable? Maybe a hinge on top to fold up and down?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That looks so awesome. I want to get one just to use as a cover for the stuff in the compartment. There an easy way to make it removable? Maybe a hinge on top to fold up and down?
Thanks, I'm sure a hinge could be added at the top.

·
Super Moderator
1,834 Posts
Looks awesome. It's a nice tight fit. I'll probably mount with some velcro and put nobs in the screw holes. Make it act as a cool cover for the cubby hole. :D Any recommendations on what to wire it to? Thinking small switch to the Cig lighter plug.

IMG_20150916_192339_774.jpg IMG_20150916_192716_353.jpg

Thanks!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks awesome. It's a nice tight fit. I'll probably mount with some velcro and put nobs in the screw holes. Make it act as a cool cover for the cubby hole. :D Any recommendations on what to wire it to? Thinking small switch to the Cig lighter plug.

View attachment 1131 View attachment 1132

Thanks!
Looks great, I never thought about the velcro. That's a great idea.

I plan on installing black switch with led in mine. One for the light bar, one or the rear lights I'm going to add and maybe a radio.

I see you were excited and didn't clean the finger prints and residue. I didn't want it to get scratched though.

Thanks again.. keep us posted on what you do with it.!:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Epic,
Those switch panels are bad ass! I would love to have a green one, as a newbie here I have no idea how to pm you. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Epic,
Those switch panels are bad ass! I would love to have a green one, as a newbie here I have no idea how to pm you. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.
At the top of the screen under the active topic there is private messages. I"ll send you one go there to check it out.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts