Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to add a pisser pump to my windshield. I can't seem to find the perfect spot for the tank. Wondering where others put it or where the factory location is. I haven't ordered this one so if there's another one with a smaller tank that would be great. This tank is 3.5X5x7.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000 LE
420 Posts
I want to add a pisser pump to my windshield. I can't seem to find the perfect spot for the tank. Wondering where others put it or where the factory location is. I haven't ordered this one so if there's another one with a smaller tank that would be great. This tank is 3.5X5x7.
The factory one is under the hood. It is longer than tall. You may be able to fit that one though. There is a decent amount of room.
Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire

·
Registered
2021 Red-neck Edition RMAX2 XT-R
1,030 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Fluid Automotive tire Automotive lighting Gas Bumper
I found a spot below the hood compartment on my x2. Then I just drilled a hole by the battery box to fill it up. Works great. Don’t use it much it has the purple deicer stuff in it now.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 99707 I found a spot below the hood compartment on my x2. Then I just drilled a hole by the battery box to fill it up. Works great. Don’t use it much it has the purple deicer stuff in it now.
Thats pretty much the only place I could find but I would have to take it out to fill it. I only want it for a deicer as well.

·
Registered
843 Posts
like I said I just drilled a hole by the battery box then threw some tape over it no big deal. Funnel fits right down there.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oops I posted a question about arm and blade length and totally missed yours.
So what arm and blade length or kit did you get and what degree does it wipe ? Can I add a second wiper kit ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts