Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pictures of the Yamaha pod lights mounted on the front of RMax? I bought a set to put on my LE. I have a Yamaha bumper installed on the front.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I have pics of some off Amazon pod lights using the Yamaha brackets that are needed to mount the pod lights in my build thread. The link is in my signature.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
151 Posts
I have pics of some off Amazon pod lights using the Yamaha brackets that are needed to mount the pod lights in my build thread. The link is in my signature.
Been meaning to ask. I can’t seem to find where to add a signature on my profile. I’d like to add what machine I have and such. I am accessing from an iPhone in case there is a difference with the mobile version or is it only available to premium members. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
Been meaning to ask. I can’t seem to find where to add a signature on my profile. I’d like to add what machine I have and such. I am accessing from an iPhone in case there is a difference with the mobile version or is it only available to premium members. Thanks.
I usually use a PC. On a PC click on your avatar in the upper right hand of the screen. It will take you to your profile page. On that page there should a signature link on the left.

·
Registered
2022 RMAX4 XTR, Freedom UTV Glass windshield, Trail Armor UHMW Skids and A Arm Guards
151 Posts
I usually use a PC. On a PC click on your avatar in the upper right hand of the screen. It will take you to your profile page. On that page there should a signature link on the left.
Must be a mobile version thing. No signature link on mine. Thanks and sorry for hijacking.

Reactions: therebel19

·
Registered
RMAX-4 LE
91 Posts
Pod lights mounted on brackets attached to the roll bar front pillar bolts. 6" light bar attached to the front bumper plastic cover.
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Grille
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts