·
Premium Member
557 Posts
And I wasn't invited why?

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Don't you remember? we talked about you behind your back on our forums...

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I'm not sure where you are but I need like 8-10 hours notice. :cool:

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Added a couple more pics

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
How big is this place?

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Probably at least 3 days of trails. All private land of mostly unmarked trails. Kinda gotta know the trails to ride there.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Best place I've ever road and I've road Royal Blue, Brimstone, Windrock, and Wildcat. Best scenery of anywhere I ride.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Checkout YouTube. A lot of great videos.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Bout exact same distance from me as H-M

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you don't know where this place is don't confuse it with Pickett State park. It is the private land adjacent to PSP.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
Well I wouldn't head there without a tour guide.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've only been able to go there once. It was a very scenic ride. there was no maps or trail markers but I had a handheld GPS and it was not a problem. We had no problems at all with the people there at all, but they told us to be out before dark because some locals enjoy shopping in your truck in the evening.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That is known as mineral lake. If you park at store on 200 you should have no issues with your vehicle. If you park on Black house mountain Rd. Then that's a different story.

·
Registered
131 Posts
how far is pickett trails from the state park
about 6 miles though you cannot ride from state park to the trials, you will need to trailer to the trails to ride, not much parking at state park for trailers either, state park was built during the old CCC camp days that like in the 1940's though its been updated the old orginal cabins are a hoot to stay in

·
Registered
131 Posts
all trails up there were once marked by the guy that now is manager of windrock trail system, these trails along with other trail such as brimestone, royal blue and windrock can be had on a GPS, by Dan Koener, he sells a his maps on online via a license, that will give u a link to a download to his maps to find it go to face book search for North Cumberland trail Map, have fun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.