Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Waterproof cases usually holds heat in as well.
Heat is not good for electronic devices and hard on them over time.
I use a dust/shock proof case atm.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Waterproof cases usually holds heat in as well.
Heat is not good for electronic devices and hard on them over time.
I use a dust/shock proof case atm.
I think what DILLIGAF was saying is a waterproof/resistant phone itself vs adding a waterproof case. I totally agree with you about adding the case and heat!

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 1000-4 standard, Alpha glass , Seizmik pursuit mirrors, BFG K3 tires, D-Drive Mode
42 Posts
Guys would you post a picture of your phone mounts and or storage , I need ideas and yours my inspire others as well.

Greg
Guys would you post a picture of your phone mounts and or storage , I need ideas and yours my inspire others as well.

Greg

RMAX 1000-4 Standard Model, Used a ProClip mount for my iphone that attaches to an accessory block that ProClip sells as well. Needed I thought to clear the overhang there. Since I don't have the ProAdventure setup, that area was begging for some attention. This worked out great, east to mount.

Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grille Hood

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just posted this, but I am a hunter not a wild trail rider. So I am not tearing into up
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bottle

·
Registered
2021 RMAX 1000-4 standard, Alpha glass , Seizmik pursuit mirrors, BFG K3 tires, D-Drive Mode
42 Posts
Proclips mount with a 3/4" spacer block screwed into that Yamaha backer plate. Easy Peasy.
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grille Hood

21 - 27 of 27 Posts