181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Brand new Perfex 2" for sale for X2.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Price drop $175 shipped. Brand new in the box. This will cost you nearly $220 from Perfex!

·
Registered
2020 X2 XT-R 850
222 Posts
Hey all,
After purchasing my X2 recently (2020 XTR) I noticed that it had that "stinkbug" look to it. Upon measuring the skid plates behind the front wheels and in front of the rear wheels, I had a full inch (+) difference front to back. Front was lower. Also, felt like I was sliding forward in my seat all the time and had to duck to see traffic lights under my windshield/roof.
I didn't really want a lift, but I did want to level the machine out so I installed the front only portion of the Perfex 2" lift onto my machine and it leveled it out perfectly! I gained a full inch behind the front wheels at the skidplate (just in front of the doors) leveling the machine out almost exactly. I gained 1 7/8" at the front bumper. Frederik is awesome to work with. Shipping was fast, the kit itself is great quality and easy installation (...at least for the front....I didn't do the rear!) It leveled my machine out perfectly and it now looks like it SHOULD HAVE from the factory!
Randy

Right side before and after.

Front Bumper before and after: Almost a full 2" (1 7/8") at the front bumper)

3/4 front shot before and after...

Front shot showing lift components:

·
Registered
78 Posts
After a three month delivery wait I finally have mine. Thanks Frederick for the freight updates.

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R Spec Special Edition in Tactical Black
68 Posts
20201227_152237.jpg
20201227_152246.jpg
20201227_152301.jpg
20201227_152252.jpg
I purchased a Perfex 2" Lift for my 2019 X2 R spec a few months ago but didn't put it in until I decided to tires an wheels to go along with it... Tires & Wheels arrive in 2 days so I thought a better get on with it and put the lift in. So this morning I jacked up the machine and got down to bidness . I'm not a mechanic by trade but my mis-spent youth working on cars meant I wasn't a total rube. The directions were good although some of the pics dont print out so well. Best to fit all the pieces in place and hand tighten before cinching everything down. All together it took me about 6 hours but I was taking my time and did a brake job at the same time as I had the wheels off anyway. The quality of the lift kit was excellent everything was included. Here's a few pics with the stock tires...I'll post more when the new tires & wheels arrive

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
Hey Andy I hope it (ALMOST) rubs the roof!

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 R Spec Special Edition in Tactical Black
68 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Anyone running 30's on a 2020 X4 with Perfex lift? 2020 x4 because thats the year they moved the rear suspension back one inch.

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
I don't know as I have a X2, but 30's rub up front still.
My 28's rub at full lock. Don't recall if some went with different wheel offsets and spacers, but hopefully someone can be more precise.
Just something to look into also.

Forward a-arms will allow 30's in front, but the lift doesn't work with them.

Reactions: WolverineFan74

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a few questions on this kit. On a 2020 x4 model do you still have to stack the washers to act as spacers on the rear? Also did the company start including all the washers and flange bolts required for this kit or do you still have to buy those extra? Also where is the best place to buy this kit? Factory direct on the website?

·
Registered
2021 X4 Xt-r, Super ATV full poly windshield
65 Posts
This thread has been going on a while now..I've mostly read all through it at this point. I'm considering getting the kit for my '21 X4. Likely going to 28's and a 5+2 offset wheelset, square setup (so, spacer on the rear). What's the final word X4 folks who have done this, worth it? Did you get all you hoped for from the mod? Any drawbacks? Would you do anything differently?

181 - 192 of 192 Posts