2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just wanted to say thanks again to Greggo and Fred from Perfex for getting this done. Not trying to step on your guys's toes or anyting but I thought I should get this up here with the link as quickly as possible since it is available for sale on the website. Just super excited and have mine on the way already! Thanks again guys!

Reactions: perfexind

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I bought mine. Thanks for the link!

Reactions: wolvymanx4

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are the outer holes for on the rear mounts?
The outer holes give 2 in of lift in the rear but stiffens the suspension and your ride. The inner holes give 1.5 inch lift in the rear but offers a smoother ride and less stiffer suspension. It looks that the inner holes there are not usable on X4 models unless you may have upgraded your shocks to Walker Evans or Bandit (not confirmed though for either) or something other than the stock self-leveling rear shocks.

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Already have my tracking #

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Me as well. Tracking says it'll be here on the 28th.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I've searched for a discount code and don't think one exists, hey, free shipping is a discount!

Mine's on order! :)

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I don't remember seeing a place to input the code during checkout. Maybe I just missed it. He did say you could contact him on Facebook and he'd apply the code. I decided to just let it go.

·
Registered
658 Posts
The Discount was for the first batch .

Reactions: Paul65

·
Registered
2021 RMAX4 1000
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't remember seeing a place to input the code during checkout. Maybe I just missed it. He did say you could contact him on Facebook and he'd apply the code. I decided to just let it go.
I ran into the same issue. Then let Fred know and he checked and couldn't find the spot either so he refunded me the 10%. He said if anybody else has that issue let him know and he'll refund you.

Reactions: Paul65

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm real interested to hear how it goes on and your thoughts. Not sure I need one? Only running 27" tires. Issue I have is belly pan drag.
Steve

1 - 20 of 192 Posts