21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
2021 rmax2 base gray
12 Posts
I don’t know yet. They feel like they’ll flex. But pretty stiff. The right hit seems like if could rip the tiny screws out. Crossing fingers
The outside screws on the lower rear flaps have all pulled out on mine, they were just torn out by deep ruts. They go right back in but never hold the same, obviously. I've just starting leaving them out on rides I know will be hard core. I did trim the rears pretty much level with the skid plate on the bottom and the fronts need about 1.5" taken off the bottom for clearance. Still, super good flaps.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
I bought the elcheapo remote winch controller. So far so good. It works perfectly. I did not have to cut or splice any factory wires to hook it up. The positive and negative just bolt to the factory module. The 2 control wires had ring ends. I cut those off and put on blade ends. I used a screw driver to open up the female connector on the factory harness and just slipped in the extra blade. Everything is tight. If I want go back to stock I just pinch the female connector
Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Hood Automotive exterior Cable
Gadget Audio equipment Font Technology Output device

21 - 28 of 28 Posts