Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2022 RMAX 4 1000 XTR
21 Posts
Looks great! Any more pics of the fender flares from the front and back of the machine? Been contemplating getting some.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was considering door pockets. My buddy got a RMAX4 a few weeks ago. We went out in a heavy rain and the water poured off the roof on to my leg. The door pocket would’ve been very wet. What are you guys finding? Is that the case?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was considering door pockets. My buddy got a RMAX4 a few weeks ago. We went out in a heavy rain and the water poured off the roof on to my leg. The door pocket would’ve been very wet. What are you guys finding? Is that the case?
Yea that is true. However I have soft side windows so if it rains I close those up and that solves the issue. I stay nice and dry and so do the pockets.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Paddler I see you have the oem windshield and rear window. I think with the 2022 XTR being black the oem hard doors on yours would look sick. I see you have a snow plow. Might be worth investing in those doors and fully enclose your cab ;)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Paddler I see you have the oem windshield and rear window. I think with the 2022 XTR being black the oem hard doors on yours would look sick. I see you have a snow plow. Might be worth investing in those doors and fully enclose your cab ;)
lol. I’d love doors. I don’t think anyone has got them yet. The rear window came with b pillar extensions. I’d like to see what they look like installed. My dealer did not put them on with the window

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah supply from Yamaha going into the holiday season also got worse. So your right about the doors. I don’t think they are even being released until early 2022. In the mean time with your setup You could order the soft sxs enclosure. you just tell her you have the oem rear window and windshield and she makes it to adapt to that. Probably your best bet for soft Windows Right now.

·
Registered
Wolverine RMAX 4 XTR 1000
234 Posts
really nice those little touches make a difference. question on the fender flares. how durable do you think they will be. like bumping or rubbing trees or things like that
That plastic actually flexes and bends without breaking. I have the JBS on mine and have had hard impacts on them and they hold up well. Not breaks or crack yet. I rarely am hitting things though so I am wondering why everyone is always asking. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
really nice those little touches make a difference. question on the fender flares. how durable do you think they will be. like bumping or rubbing trees or things like that
I don’t know yet. They feel like they’ll flex. But pretty stiff. The right hit seems like if could rip the tiny screws out. Crossing fingers

1 - 20 of 29 Posts