Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running the overhead sound system without subwoofer? I was wondering how it sounds , good? Let me know I would like a nice sound set up but don't want to spend extra coin for subwoofer!0

·
Registered
718 Posts
Went on my first ride with it last weekend. It sounds pretty good even while moving. At high speeds, you need to crank it up to be able to hear it, but i had the volume a little over halfway up when i was trail riding and heard it just fine working the bluetooth playing off my phone.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Anyone running the overhead sound system without subwoofer? I was wondering how it sounds , good? Let me know I would like a nice sound set up but don't want to spend extra coin for subwoofer!0
It sounds good. I also have the under dash speakers it's plenty loud

·
Registered
113 Posts
Autozone,amplified rubber antenna,about $20.Take the screws out that hold the radio in the box,drop it down,unplug the crappy wire antenna it comes with and plug in the new one.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm having the dealer I stall the ssv works overhead system on my wolverine.....I'll be signi g the papers and picking it up 2 weeks from today. Can't wait.....I'll be adding more speakers all in due time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts