Yamaha Wolverine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having trouble getting these? Dealer said end of April earliest, she throws lots of mud hoping they help to keep it off windshield.

·
Super Moderator
3,796 Posts
Every Yamaha part ordered has said April since January....What does every Yamaha supplier ship to them once a year???? I'll be amazed if we all receive our ordered parts in April.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Please don't waste your time with them check out mud Busters.com I put them on my machine All Mud stopped covering me. And they fit perfectly.

·
Registered
385 Posts
That's atv mudbusters
Com

·
November WOTM Winner!
882 Posts
I think it's functional versus looking good. I don't doubt they work a lot better, but not sure I'd use them

·
Super Moderator
2,050 Posts
They sure look like they would work better than the Yamaha ones. I have the Yamaha ones and they are about useless up front. The back ones helped some, but not as much as I hoped.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I put on the Mud Busters and I I like them.. I think the front do their job just like the rear...
I recommend them

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
The Yamaha overfenders are pretty much useless. They look nice but they don't slow down much mud.

Reactions: atkbike

·
Registered
91 Posts
I rode with the over fenders and my home built mud guards this past weekend and the mud getting in the cab was almost completely eliminated. I generally don't go fast enough through the mud holes to throw mud up, and then run into it, so my evaluation of them is probably not valid for the mud riders out there. Also, I was riding mostly on trails that have an occasional mud hole with a hard bottom. I wasn't riding from one deep hole to another.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I don't give a big rats ass how they look. They work I don't look like I've been mud wrestling instead of trail riding.

Reactions: atkbike and Roadymi

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I don't give a big rats ass how they look. They work I don't look like I've been mud wrestling instead of trail riding.
I like the way u think.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
i like mine with my added splashguards. IMG_1710.jpg IMG_1762.jpg

·
Registered
385 Posts
The reason we don't like them they are a damn joke if you have oversized tires on you're going to get a mud bath if you have your factory tires on, which is another joke they work fine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts